fie claussell

The Ghost Inside - The Ghost Inside (2020)

140 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

They had a crash, i get it. But Peep's and X's album's leaked when they had passed away if i remember

Ah yes, a currently living bands album leaking this early (releasing after so much fucking hardship, might I add.) isn't as bad as posthumous label cash grabs.

TGI are around to feel the aftereffects.

Those guys are not, and likely wouldn't of released those albums.

Like I said, a lot of it is the label throwing unreleased material together to play off of the artist's notoriety and make a quick bit of cash.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

6 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

They had a crash, i get it. But Peep's and X's album's leaked when they had passed away if i remember

Yeah that's not the same. That'slabels and surviving family profiting off the deceased which is also fucked.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

The flood is coming to wipe this site's existence. It's just a matter of when.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TimmyThicc said:

The flood is coming to wipe this site's existence. It's just a matter of when.

"To wash us all away"

As Mudvayne once said it.

2 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

@savage @Dancing @nero Looks like you's don't give a damn about them though huh ; ) it goes both way's

That's a rather bold leap in logic 

And you're right, I don't care about X, he was pretty close to human filth so 

And peep is fine, but equating these albums to a living person's non cash grab album is retarded 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

@savage @Dancing @nero Looks like you's don't give a damn about them though huh ; ) it goes both way's

I don't give a damn about someone who romanticized drug use? Or someone who, up until a few months before he died was a shitty person? 

Who woulda guessed?

The point is, you missed the point. 

Move on, leech.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Matten08 said:

It's all the same though. And X was fine : ) So why are you's here then? it's a site for leaked stuff.. things are gonna leak for the dead and injured too

I'm here for releases that are not TGI? Because I don't want to download some things means I can't be here? You can literally damage the bands fucking career by leaking this album you low iq fuck 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

@Matten08 Yeah we get it shit leaks but the band should be respected and we a community here I know you probably came from dogshit leak site like leakthis or whatever but we don't operate the same as them and we are more humane and logical with leaks than your regular site.

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

And people don't care about TGI : ) it ain't that deep man

Posts on this thread urging people to support TGI have proven otherwise.

If it ain't that deep to you then move the fuck on and stop stirring the pot. Go invest time into something you do care about.

Gtfoh.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Matten08 said:

And people don't care about TGI : ) it ain't that deep man

People don't care about TGI? What?

Thanks for confirming your low iq

• Upvote 2

DING DING

6DF56EBC-60CE-4E94-AE06-26C2D6461209.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Matten08 said:

hey bud, am sticking up for your site! hmm you's did leak it though.. but it's all good : )

Yeah its split though tbh some people wanted it to leak and others didn't 

Just now, Matten08 said:

hey i ain't the one that leaked it now.. but i bet you were on the leak like fly on shit

I mean check my last I haven't even listened to it yet lol

• Love 1

Just now, Matten08 said:

hey bud, am sticking up for your site! hmm you's did leak it though.. but it's all good : )

Jesus Christ. You're such a dense cunt. 

I miss @BRDSX. Atleast there was a thought process behind his devil's advocacy.

• Haha 3

hey i ain't the one that leaked it now.. but i bet you were on the leak like fly on shit

I actually just bought the album today so not really

That wasn't aimed at you Summers.  no problems with you ; )

"Oh plz dont get me banned that wasn't aimed at you" 🤔 oh I misread that.... oops.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

But i like this site.. i've donated to it too unlike some ; )

If you've donated why isn't your color different 

@Matten08 Your profile shows your donations at 0

also how you've been on this thread.... :banham:

• Upvote 1

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

12 minutes ago, SavageWraith said:

"Oh plz dont get me banned that wasn't aimed at you" 🤔 oh I misread that.... oops.

13 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

But i like this site.. i've donated to it too unlike some ; )

Please keep discussion to this release. This isn't the place for this.

Any further discussion related to our decision to keep the user-posted leak of this release up will be removed, and warnings will be issued if necessary.

Any further off-topic discussion (the discussion of this leak is permitted, to the extent it's civil) or back-and-forth will be promptly removed and warnings will be issued if necessary.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

Foals art.jpg

6 minutes ago, mR12 said:

Any further discussion related to our decision to keep the user-posted leak of this release up will be removed, and warnings will be issued if necessary.

I got a question. For you specifically, and it is related to this (yet to be)release. Would this not be the place to ask now that you are here? Or do I gotta DM you? Or...what? 

Just now, SavageWraith said:

I got a question. For you specifically, and it is related to this (yet to be)release. Would this not be the place to ask now that you are here? Or do I gotta DM you? Or...what? 

I'm always here...:ph34r:

A PM is fine.

Foals art.jpg

2 minutes ago, mR12 said:

I'm always here...:ph34r:

A PM is fine.

Hmmm. Very well.

• Haha 1

I mean, it’s okay. Nothing special.

• Upvote 2

Reading through the comments and i keep seeing different song names as peoples favorite track on the album... very good sign haha. Cant wait to jam to this

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, mR12 said:

Any further off-topic discussion (the discussion of this leak is permitted, to the extent it's civil) or back-and-forth will be promptly removed and warnings will be issued if necessary.

I approve of this change, take my upvote 

It’s like a bunch of kids fighting over a candy bar in here. Sheesh.

On another note, AOTY.

• Haha 1

I mean this album is everything I’ve wanted for the last 5 years. So fucking proud of this band. This is a masterpiece, and is easily tied with GWYG for their best album. 

Don’t you fucking dare download this leak if you have not bought the album or preordered something off of their site. This is a special occasion, and even if you download the leak, you need to do what you can to support the band. 

Here’s a link to preorders. I suggest buying a CD or vinyl (although shipping is delayed a few weeks on these) to help boost their first week sales. 

https://theghostinside.ffm.to/store

It’s hard to pick favorites off of this record so I’m just gonna rank the songs from favorite to least favorite. They’re all fantastic, I just like some more than others. 

1. Still Alive

2. Begin Again

3. Overexposure

4. One Choice

5. Pressure Point

6. Phoenix Rise
7. Aftermath

8. 1333

9. The Outcast

10. Unseen

11. Make or Break

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

June 1st...fuck it. This is AOTM

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

I’m definitely buying this album and some other merch. I’ve been following this band since the myspace era and it’s crazy to see them release something after what happened. These guys are passionate by this genre and true pioneers of the underground scene that is the hardcore music community. I have huge respect for these guys.

• Love 1

Tied with Returners at second place in the rankings so far. So consistent and filled with so many heartfilled, moving jams. Even with the accident aside, this album is just awesome, top tier mosh music. Pretty much what The Ghost Inside are known for, but now, with Will Putney at the production side of things.

Outside of the singles, I'd go with "Still Alive," "The Outcast," "Unseen" and "One Choice" being my favorites so far.

• Upvote 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.