fie claussell

The Ghost Inside - The Ghost Inside (2020)

140 posts in this topic

This album is a masterpiece and you can't tell me otherwise. That intro slaaaaps and sets the tone for the record. Overexposure, make or break and unseen are my standouts. Will definitely be supporting them and buying the album. 

Other Releases by

Can I upvote this twice?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 13

This album is SO good. Just preordered a physical copy. What a comeback.

Super stoked for this one! 

TGI has been one of the bands that got me into this kind of music. <3

9 minutes ago, nuggets said:

Can I upvote this twice?

Nah but hopefully you get downvoted thrice

Or more after saying the disgusting shit you said about the band

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

OH SHIT LETS FUCKING GO

12 minutes ago, nuggets said:

Can I upvote this twice?

It is very weird seeing you now loving the band after you spent months shitting on them for seemingly "milking" their accident

• Upvote 8

Hello beautiful

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

So having given this a full spin, it's pretty fantastic from beginning to end. I honestly didn't care for most of their discography (Returners was good though), but I'm definitely digging this the most.

I'm kinda worried about the Earth's trajectory after these guys start touring again

• Haha 3

AOTY

GrrrrAAAAH!!! Great breakdowns!!! I can say that track "Unseen" is my top if this album!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have the utmost respect for these legends and id like to congratulate them on such a masterpiece album. Definitely their best material. The cleans on One Choice are just incredible, favorite song.

• Love 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Yes!!!!! I cant wait to listen to this!!! Thank you!! 

Thank you so much dewey. I've been feelin like shit the past few days cause of the situation in the US and one thing pushing me through was looking forward to the album releases on thurs/fri. So very appreciative that this one in particular is here this early. Thank you much. I'll be spinning the cd when i get my preorder but this definitely holds me over.

• Love 1

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

What a great comeback album! Definitely purchase merch for this release.

Woweeee this lives up to the hype for sure. Start to finish there's no a single thing I didn't love. Absolutely slaps. 

It's an album which reminds me I'll never grow out of metal. 

• Love 1

is the AOTY meme still a thing? If so then this is it right here! 10/10

• Upvote 1

never heard these dudes, if its another overhyped by kl band i swear to god

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 15

While this does not have a song that affected me as hard as "WHITE LIGHT" did, this album is so fucking dope.

There is some absolutely raw energy in it, it feels real as fuck.

AFTERMATH is such an insane closer. Applause fkn indeed.

• Upvote 2

We gave them time to heal, they gave us a masterpiece.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

91qkndYHFvL._SL1500_.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

WYv5vZr.gif

i am so hooked on this album i’m on my 4th run through lol 

Gave it a listen...well fuck, this is really good.

I know what happened to the band; it was really tragic and I am happy that they found their strength once more, but most importantly; I am happy that they're doing well. 

Now, to the album. This is probably the best metalcore comeback since As I Lay Dying. The songs do all have a perfect balance of heavy and melodic, everything seems on point here. There's a huge chance these guys will make it to my AOTY list. 

Also, this is probably the first time two songs get the gold rank for me. Aftermath and One Choice are both so fucking sick. 

Best songs: The Outcast, Unseen, One Choice, Begin Again and Aftermath

• Love 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

Just now, Matten08 said:

@Savage it's an album leak site, i don't know what you expect bud

Hmm. I don't remember asking you 🤔

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Matten08 said:

@Savage it's an album leak site, i don't know what you expect bud

you clearly do not understand the situation

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

yeah epic

16 minutes ago, SavageWraith said:

Unbelievable. Yeah, no. I'm not giving the click or traffic of downloading this out of respect for the band and the hopes they had that it wouldn't leak. Shit like this is why I almost solely lurk these days.

I remember when this site had more integrity even for a leak site and would wait until the hour of release or 24 hours of a big/hyped leak. Even if other sites started posting it. I remember seeing admins promptly tell those leeches "if so then go get it on those sites and leave" and still not post it to spite that kind of attitude.

And yet now, despite all the great content that has been rolling out, despite this content almost making it, despite the band personally asking to try to prevent this, it still happened.

Maybe in a few years solid bands will cease to exist because a few too many premature leaks fuck their sales. And during a time they can't do shows and travel to try and make the money back because of a pandemic. Not to mention the US is now flipping over society and setting everything on fire.

And sure, there's a handful of solid users and mods that have and will buy this album and encourage others to do the same, but the majority will not. They'll do what they always do. Make a burn account, take the free music, and move on without a care in the world of the band's wishes or well being. 

These are the kinds of worthless people you're pandering to when you go against a band's plee to not leak their shit. And then you have fucktards like @nuggets who can say a bunch of deplorable shit about the band, and then snag a copy for free.

Idk. But despite having no hand in this bullshit, on behalf of just regular members on here, I apologize @Summers for this happening. Not all of us are impatient fuckwits who can't wait another 4+ days for a release in order yo respect an artist's wishes. 

Fuck this shit man. Leaks are fun, exciting even. But being a cunt, not so much.

I couldn't agree more.

Leaking this was a shitty decision.

I can guarantee that 95% of people here will not support the band by picking anything up. And don't try to act like a spotify stream will cover as ACTUAL support.

I don't even listen to this band but I can see how important of an album this is for them. Leaking it this early did nothing but hurt them.

The respect for artists on this site is just gone. It has been for years. That's very clearly gone out the window. 

To all of the people stressing to support the artist: Thank you. I cannot stress how important it is to support something like this.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Matten08 said:

They had a crash, i get it. But Peep's and X's album's leaked when they had passed away if i remember

Posthumous albums are often cash grabs and not to sound shallow but they were dead, they can't feel the leak. 

This is the bands first album in years since a traumatic accident, and it's most likely extremely disheartening and demoralizing for it to have leaked nearly a whole week early, especially when they were hesitant to make music again in the first place

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3