desk

In Hearts Wake - Hellbringer [Single] (2020)

38 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

What a filthy breakdown <33

This shit was intense,reminds me of Hypermania and Vagabond with some cooler Vibes

Banger!!!!!!!! Ahhhh WHO'S THE DEVIL NOW!!! 666

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Yeah this is one of, if not their best song. I’ve listened to them since like 2013 and they’ve never released a song that has instantly grabbed me as much as this one does. This kicks fucking ass. Every part is perfect and works so well. It’s wonderfully riffy and bouncy, and never loses energy, not even in that pre breakdown pause. They’re really trying to prove that they are still a great band after that last very okay album. 

Riffs are fuckin juicy. I love this song, pre-ordered this bitch

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

39 minutes ago, Cheesuz_Crisp said:

Oh gosh. #aoty incomming.

lmao bro chill. The first two songs they released were so meh.  This one is great.  Also Currents comes out in 10 days so there :P

• Upvote 1

This is sick
This is Banger

Something about the cleans just put me off. I enjoyed Worldwide Suicide a lot more than the previous two songs just because the cleans weren't there. I don't know, they might grow on me in time but I'm just not sold at the moment. 

These guys were pretty overrated in the past (at least for me). But jesus fucking christ, I am loving these singles

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

I wasnt feeling Son of the Witch too much but I love this and Worldwide Suicide. Really digging the new style.

• Upvote 1

Always liked these guys. No negative vibes. 

this jams. 

• Love 1

Beautiful 

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

I've never liked this band until these past few singles. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

I like it but im not really feelin the rock-y vibe this one has

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

This song is great! Have listened to it a handful of times now. That breakdown is fucking gnarly. I heard “Worldwide Suicide” was their heaviest track on the album. That’s a shame but I still like this. Looking forward to hearing the whole album. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

PSP JEsus.gif

The first song EVER from this band that has made me excited to listen to one of their albums.

• Sad 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

I feel like I'm the only one who dislikes this new direction and loves me some good ole divination. :cry:

• Upvote 2

I really really love their new direction, and this song is a banger

25 minutes ago, Lol said:

I feel like I'm the only one who dislikes this new direction and loves me some good ole divination. :cry:

You're not alone.  I miss the raw aggressiveness in Divination and a little less from Earth Walker.  Parts of their new songs are really cool but unfortunately, i dont listen to just parts of a song. 

• Upvote 1

That riff after the breakdown is tasty af

I haven’t been this excited for a release by that band in a whiiiilllle.

This is really boring, I seriously don't see how everyone likes this so much compared to their older material. Jake is one of the best screamers in the game, but his new vocal style is so fucking stupid. I saw them live in 2018 like a whole year after Ark came out and he still sounded great doing their older songs, so I know he can still do it if he wants. 

I will say that the production/mixing sounds amazing though, but musically these last 3 singles have been terrible for me. I didn't like Ark that much but it was still miles better than this album so far. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Lol said:

Divination is indeed their best album and what got me into this band. I still like this more than ARK though!

God man that album art is so ugly. Shame they went with it.  I've enjoyed every single so far however and this is no exception.

Idk how everyone keeps hyping this album up. I mean, my lord this guys vocals are steaming diarrhea now. Not to mention the lyrics are cringe worthy. How old are these guys? They should be old enough to move off of cringe. The Instrumentals and cleans are the o my good part so far. 

13 hours ago, Lefty007 said:

lmao bro chill. The first two songs they released were so meh.  This one is great.  Also Currents comes out in 10 days so there :P

Absolutely, this junk doesn’t touch Currents. 

• Upvote 1

Still firmly believing this is just ok. Gonna wait for the leak to decide if i wanna pre-order it

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif