Kota the Friend - EVERYTHING (2020)

10 posts in this topic

Release - May 22, 2020
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Summerhouse (3:28)
02. Mi Casa (3:26)
03. B.Q.E (feat. Joey Bada$$ & Bas) (4:24)
04. Long Beach (feat. Hello O'shay & Alex Banin) (4:13)
05. Lupita's Interlude (0:59)
06. Away Park (feat. Kaiit) (4:13)
07. Volvo (3:00)
08. Morocco (feat. Tobi Lou) (3:01)
09. Seven (Interlude) (2:16)
10. Always (feat. Kyle & Braxton Cook) (4:43)
11. Lakeith's Interlude (0:41)
12. Everything (feat. Lil Kota) (3:29)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

Was waiting on this. Thank you!

• Love 1

This is fantastic, heavy like...Mac Miller, Chance The Rapper vibes, just all good positive vibes on here. It's great, much needed right now.

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, whydididothis said:

@TomoLust sorry...how?

tf you mean "how"?

• Downvote 1

@TomoLust tf you mean "tf you mean "how"?" did the definition of the word "how" change? i have been listening to mac for eight years and chance for five, and uh...yeah, i'm not hearing it. so, i'll ask again, how? what about this reminds you of mac or chance? who, by the way, are two artists that are already pretty different stylistically, so comparing one artist to those two would be saying many different things. if you made the claim that it's similar, it should be possible for you to back it up with an explanation as to why, right?

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, whydididothis said:

@TomoLust tf you mean "tf you mean "how"?" did the definition of the word "how" change? i have been listening to mac for eight years and chance for five, and uh...yeah, i'm not hearing it. so, i'll ask again, how? what about this reminds you of mac or chance? who, by the way, are two artists that are already pretty different stylistically, so comparing one artist to those two would be saying many different things. if you made the claim that it's similar, it should be possible for you to back it up with an explanation as to why, right?

the vibe, the flow, the beat curation. fucking calm down greg, it's soccer

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

@TomoLust ah yes, the art of telling an already calm/not at all aggressive person to calm down. yeah, again, as someone who's more than familiar with those artists, i'll have to disagree with you. calm down, onii-chan

• Downvote 1

On 5/24/2020 at 10:45 PM, whydididothis said:

@TomoLust ah yes, the art of telling an already calm/not at all aggressive person to calm down. yeah, again, as someone who's more than familiar with those artists, i'll have to disagree with you. calm down, onii-chan

Just a reminder that flaming and spamming features is a direct violation of site rules.

I don't get the Mac vibes at all. But definitely gives me old chance vibes for sure. Sounds like acid rap era flows and delivery