All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Lady Gaga / Ariana Grande - Rain On Me [Single] (2020)

9 posts in this topic

Release - May 22, 2020
Genre - Pop
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Rain On Me (3:02)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

I remember thinking like an average metalhead back in the days that pop/mainstream artists didnt have any talent.
I've always liked something here and there, specially Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato in their early days.
But Gaga was my definitive doorway to pop. Paparazzi got me mesmerized back in the days, and when I saw her perfomances live, I knew for sure that some pop artists had a lot of talent.
Fast forward to the present and now I've got to see both of my favorite artists collab and It feels like heaven.
This is so GOOD, absolutely in love with this one.

• Upvote 8

Far better than Free Woman imo. 

I just dislike the artwork used for this single, I understand the whole retro/pop/"alien"/whatever ride she's on but this font is horrible. 

• Upvote 1

Haven't cared about anything GaGa related for a long while, is this like, her new look? Improvement over glimpses I've seen of her in the past after her first album. 

4 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

I remember thinking like an average metalhead back in the days that pop/mainstream artists didnt have any talent.
I've always liked something here and there, specially Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato in their early days.
But Gaga was my definitive doorway to pop. Paparazzi got me mesmerized back in the days, and when I saw her perfomances live, I knew for sure that some pop artists had a lot of talent.
Fast forward to the present and now I've got to see both of my favorite artists collab and It feels like heaven.
This is so GOOD, absolutely in love with this one.

I used to think the same as an edgy teen that metal good pop bad just because. Gaga also broke me from that in the Born This Way era due to her "alt" image and some dark songs like Electric Chapel and Bloody Mary. Been a fan from then on since she seems like one of the few who actually puts effort into her own work and is passionate about it. Wasn't too big on the Joanne era just out of personal taste but I've been loving all these new releases and vibe of it all.

Ari's image isn't my favorite but her voice is too good when she legitimately sings like in this song. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

To be honest this is just your typical house music, nothing extraordinary. Fun to listen to but disappointing

• Downvote 1

Damn, this is lit as fuck.

I'm really close to stanning Ariana, but not quite there.

20200902_221303.jpg

This one will be on repeat for a while. Excited for the GaGa/Skrillex/Bloodpop tune and all the others on this album, for that matter