967-EVIL

KSI - Dissimulation (Deluxe Edition) (2020)

29 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 22, 2020
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. What You Been On (2:00)
02. Cap (feat. Offset) (3:11)
03. Poppin (feat. Lil Pump & Smokepurpp) (3:33)
04. Houdini (feat. Swarmz & Tion Wayne) (2:48)
05. Bad Lil Vibe (feat. Jeremih) (2:17)
06. How It Feel (2:38)
07. Wake Up Call (feat. Trippie Redd) (2:55)
08. Killa Killa (feat. Aiyana-Lee) (2:31)
09. Domain (3:00)
10. Down Like That (feat. Rick Ross, Lil Baby & S-X) (2:55)
11. Undefeated (2:55)
12. Millions (3:13)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

Other Releases by

KSI must have spent a ton, A TON of money for all those features.

money meme - Google Search | Weather memes, Sick meme, Teacher memes

• Haha 2

Ksi - Dissimulation Rating:

what you been on - 4.5/5
cap - 3/5
poppin - 0.5/5
houdini - 2.5/5
bad lil vibe - 4/5 
how it feel - 4/5
Wake up Call - 1.5/5  
killa killa -  2/5
domain - 1/5
down like that - 5/5
undefeated - 2/5
millions - 1/5

New Age was better....

Anyone know if we are gonna get the deluxe edition?. 2 more songs + a 'remix' of poppin. Heard it on Spotify and my favourite song is only on the deluxe

4 minutes ago, VixxiiYT said:

Anyone know if we are gonna get the deluxe edition?. 2 more songs + a 'remix' of poppin. Heard it on Spotify and my favourite song is only on the deluxe

Nice request

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Summers said:

Nice request

If asking If anyone knows if we're getting it is counted as a request then that's pretty stupid. I didnt 'request' anything I just asked if anyone had it or knew if we were getting it

Just now, VixxiiYT said:

If asking If anyone knows if we're getting it is counted as a request then that's pretty stupid. I didnt 'request' anything I just asked if anyone had it or knew if we were getting it

Nice request 

2 minutes ago, Summers said:

Nice request 

Whatever loser. If asking a simple question that isn't a request is counted as a request then clearly the English definition of request is incorrect. Just trying to get an album that I can listen to offline because some people aren't fortunate enough to afford Spotify premium

Just now, VixxiiYT said:

Whatever loser. If asking a simple question that isn't a request is counted as a request then clearly the English definition of request is incorrect. Just trying to get an album that I can listen to offline because some people aren't fortunate enough to afford Spotify premium

I diDnT ReQUEsT I JuSt AskeD lol Pretty sure that’s the definition of requesting but proceed 

Just now, Summers said:

I diDnT ReQUEsT I JuSt AskeD lol

Real funny. Using a meme that died 4+ years ago. Sometimes I think when people get roles on this website they think they become gods. So stuck up

Just now, VixxiiYT said:

Real funny. Using a meme that died 4+ years ago. Sometimes I think when people get roles on this website they think they become gods. So stuck up

Not really just that you made a request and it’s against the rules to do so. I will be the nazi mod to tell you not to do so I don’t really care 

Just now, Summers said:

Not really just that you made a request and it’s against the rules to do so

I understand that there's a rule to not make requests but I have asked the same question for multiple other albums and no one ever responded claiming that it was a request. They just responded with looking for it now or waiting for it to upload. Because its not a request

5 minutes ago, VixxiiYT said:

I understand that there's a rule to not make requests but I have asked the same question for multiple other albums and no one ever responded claiming that it was a request. They just responded with looking for it now or waiting for it to upload. Because its not a request

I mean it’s technically a request cause you are asking about it argue all you want, should learn to be patient too it will get added when it gets added like most mainstream albums 

Just now, Summers said:

I mean it’s technically a request cause you are asking about it argue all you want, should learn to be patient too it will get added when it gets added

The rule also says chatbox not thread. No one cares about the UK rap scene so I doubt it. Its just a matter of someone making enough noise until the website realises that its wanted

Just now, VixxiiYT said:

The rule also says chatbox not thread. No one cares about the UK rap scene so I doubt it. Its just a matter of someone making enough noise until the website realises that its wanted

I mean it’s a mainstream album so that’s not the case at all and no that goes across all of the website not just the chatbox 

1 minute ago, Summers said:

I mean it’s a mainstream album so that’s not the case at all and no that goes across all of the website not just the chatbox 

Rule says chatbox not site wide. Not really mainstream when it has 2 replies and their previous album only 6. Compare that to anyone else and they are mainstream

1 minute ago, VixxiiYT said:

Rule says chatbox not site wide. Not really mainstream when it has 2 replies and their previous album only 6. Compare that to anyone else and they are mainstream

I mean we literally hide some posts cause they requests and I would say this pretty mainstream it’s top of many charts, even though it’s not popular on doesn’t mean it’s not popular everywhere else. Please just stop whilst your ahead lol

Just now, Summers said:

I mean we literally hide some posts cause they requests and I would say this pretty mainstream it’s top of many charts, even though it’s not popular on doesn’t mean it’s not popular everywhere else. Please just stop whilst your ahead lol

I just think if it was mainstream the deluxe would already be posted but whatever I guess. 

3 minutes ago, VixxiiYT said:

Stop. Donate if you want to make requests, smh my head.  All you had to do was be patient and it would've been updated with additional tracks but alas, that is too much to ask

• Upvote 1

Just now, VixxiiYT said:

I just think if it was mainstream the deluxe would already be posted but whatever I guess. 

Like I said it’s not popular on here but it’s mainstream in many other places 

1 hour ago, VixxiiYT said:

"NO requesting - ALL users are prohibited from requesting music in ALL parts of the site EXCEPT the Requests forum, open ONLY to donors."

https://kingdom-leaks.com/rules

• Upvote 5

Deluxe edition is up

• Haha 2

This request has been filled! If we did not find parts of your request, that means we could not find them.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Scroteslapper said:

This request has been filled! If we did not find parts of your request, that means we could not find them.

Thing is I was going to upload it anyways, I don't want to appear salty and not upload it cause of one person lol

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Summers said:

Like I said it’s not popular on here but it’s mainstream in many other places 

Yep, KL have a good taste in music. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, VixxiiYT said:

Shut up.

1. You were requesting.

2. Memes aren't dairy and thus do not expire.

3."when people become members on this site they think they become gods" Summers has been here forever unlike your leech-ass.

Not to mention is a mod so why tf are you even publicly talking back when you were in the wrong.

Ffs. Not to mention it's all over a goddamn KSI remix track. "Some of us can't afford spotify premium" then drop $5 and request in the proper spot or go find it yourself in the wild.

I swear. As soon as leeches add a profile pic and hang around a bit they start getting so entitled. Either donate/request, find it elsewhere, or learn to torrent shit yourself.

1 hour ago, Summers said:

Thing is I was going to upload it anyways, I don't want to appear salty and not upload it cause of one person lol

That's some self control. 10/10 would have not....obviously lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

On 5/21/2020 at 1:15 PM, JPLD said:

KSI must have spent a ton, A TON of money for all those features.

money meme - Google Search | Weather memes, Sick meme, Teacher memes

Ehhh, AJ Tracy, Lil Baby, Rick Ross, Jeremih, Swarmz and Tion were all free as far as my memory remembers, as well as Randolph and obviously S-X as he's very good mates with both of them

And at the same time why should it really matter, the album was gonna hit no.1 regardless, why not throw a couple hundred grand on an album 🤷‍♂️

klbanneredo-min.png

Melonposting

20200608_180043.png

Deluxe was better.