NieR:Automata™

Northlane - Enemy of the Night [Single] (2020)

67 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

They really could've kept this in instead of a few songs on the OG release, holy fuck this bangs so hard. The rawness of both the cleans and uncleans is so fucking perfect. Both of the breakdowns are fucking dope too. A 10/10 track really.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

wow this is sick love these guys so much

Really enjoy this

Just now, desk said:

They really could've kept this in instead of a few songs on the OG release, holy fuck this bangs so hard. The rawness of both the cleans and uncleans is so fucking perfect.

It feels like a part two of Bloodline for me, really raw and vulnerable, this is probably one of the hardest hitting emotional albums that's come out in a while 

• Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

It's nice that filecrypt link now contains virus links :)

Also, this is a smacker

• Upvote 3

I loved Alien but seriously this song is better than any song on that album except 4D

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

Sickest song i've ever heard!!!!!!!

Sounds like it should be the soundtrack for doom. What a slappy slapster

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

48 minutes ago, Physyadelic said:

It's nice that filecrypt link now contains virus links :)

Also, this is a smacker

Install adblock and better antivirus because the filecrypt links are literally safe

• Haha 1

rymacc 2.png last fm acc 2.png

interesting track, some of the riffs definitely could go on the doom soundtrack. wasn't expecting to hear a song from them for a while 

Continue to show how insanely talented they are when a B-side is stronger than a good chunk of singles releases this year 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

nb34las7CT1qak8d8o1_500.png

fuck. Yes.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

This is incredible. They continue to show why they are one of the best bands in metal right now. This slaps. 

jesus christ this is fantastic

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Maximo said:

jesus christ this is fantastic

Seriously, these guys are incredible. I’ve listened to it like 8 times already. These guys are just in a league of their own. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Install adblock and better antivirus because the filecrypt links are literally safe

There's code on Filecrypt itself that adblockers and AVs aren't doing anything with. It happens regularly then goes away. I figured admins were fixing it as it became an issue.

• Upvote 2

I've honestly never really been marked by Alien however I enjoy some Northlane songs, but this one is on another level, loving it

45 minutes ago, thebombio said:

There's code on Filecrypt itself that adblockers and AVs aren't doing anything with. It happens regularly then goes away. I figured admins were fixing it as it became an issue.

If you mean the pop ups in new tabs you sometimes get then just close it, it's harmless unless you're stupid and start clicking on shit like that you won 1000000€ :shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, thebombio said:

Filecrypt != Kingdom Leaks, and yeah there's a new layer that forces ads regardless.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Deluxe album cover? I sure hope so. Pretty sure we've all heard a snippet of this in that 30 second recording vid they did for Alien before Negative Energy. This is sooo good.

Just now, Lonestar said:

Deluxe album cover? I sure hope so. Pretty sure we've all heard a snippet of this in that 30 second recording vid they did for Alien before Negative Energy. This is sooo good.

The opening riff was teased back when they were recording the album in the twitter vids. Deluxe is pretty much confirmed as every single NL album has one, Alien instrumental + this track and maybe they'll throw in some demos or covers, who knows

• Love 1

Will the deluxe album get a physial release, wondering whether to hold of buying the album on vinyl

Just now, jamyjet said:

Will the deluxe album get a physial release, wondering whether to hold of buying the album on vinyl

I think deluxe editions were always only vinyl and digital but I might be wrong

This is so dope, I hope we get B-side release or Alien Deluxe with this

1 hour ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

I think deluxe editions were always only vinyl and digital but I might be wrong

Pretty sure they had a physical deluxe+instrumental for Singularity didn’t they?

1 hour ago, ihateit said:

Pretty sure they had a physical deluxe+instrumental for Singularity didn’t they?

Physical = something you can hold = vinyl :D All I know is that Mesmer deluxe was still being postponed because they couldn't get the vinyls manufactured in time and I don't remember seeing CD versions of it

1 hour ago, ihateit said:

Yes they’ve released physical deluxe+instrumental versions of every album since Singularity, minus Alien (till now I guess?)

I really don't get this band

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Downvote 6

Just now, DORBUSCUS said:

I really don't get this band

ok

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2