Sign in to follow this  
Rorschach

Caligula's Horse - Rise Radiant (Bonus Tracks Version) (2020)

34 posts in this topic

Oooooooooh shit I didn't know this had leaked but looks like I'm just in time for the 320.  Can't wait to give this one a peep.  I really loved In Contact and I thought the singles they released were solid but weren't quite doing it for me on that level.  But I kind of felt the  same about In Contact until I heard the whole album/gave it a few listens so we'll see.

Wow ok this was fantastic after the first full listen.  Salt, Oceanrise, Autumn and The Ascent were all super strong.  The end of Autumn and the transition into The Ascent, yes please.  Hard to say how this will stack against In Contact at this point.  Graves is going to be a really tough finisher to top in particular.  This is a great release though. 

Such a good prog album. This will fill the gap of prog metal on May until the new Corelia non-demo is finally out 

I love this. So beautiful and ethereal throughout, and the vocalist's melodies are consistently top notch. Possibly top 10 on the year for me when all is said and done.

• Upvote 1