Sign in to follow this  
NieR:Automata™

Static-X - All These Years [Single] (2020)

18 posts in this topic

7cf4fbca4143be343dc9ed9f124b7a84.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 15, 2020
Genre - Industrial Metal, Nu Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. All These Years (3:56)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

WTF file not found :huh:

1 minute ago, Stan said:

WTF file not found :huh:

fixed

• Upvote 1

My god, after so many years, these dudes are awesome!!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Can't wait for Project Regeneration! Pre-ordered that beast back in 2018! Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

So what's the verdict are we getting this album in two weeks? 

How's the new vocalist? Can Wayne Static ever really be replaced, is this going to be another Drowning Pool situation?

@relocator there is no new vocalist. the vocals are Wayne's uncompleted recordings that have been remastered in the studio with new music. As for the live shows they've been using Edsel Dope of DOPE. They supposedly have 2 albums worth of Wayne's leftover material to release this year in two parts.

They're undecided what the future holds for the band.. they could use Edsel.. they could use a bunch of guest vocalists.. who knows

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

@relocator there is no new vocalist. the vocals are Wayne's uncompleted recordings that have been remastered in the studio with new music. As for the live shows they've been using Edsel Dope of DOPE. They supposedly have 2 albums worth of Wayne's leftover material to release this year in two parts.

They're undecided what the future holds for the band.. they could use Edsel.. they could use a bunch of guest vocalists.. who knows

Wow I had no idea, thanks for the info. I guess it's like finding half finished manuscripts of dead authors and hiring somebody to polish them off. I hope it's done respectfully.

23 hours ago, Lefty007 said:

Nope. Its July 10th now.

Fuckin coronavirus is screwing up all the album releases......this is some bullshit.

3 hours ago, pudhead said:

Nope. Its July 10th now.

I had a feeling.  Not surprised at all :/

22 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

I still think they should change their name if they press on with Edsel/Xer0. Could call themselves Wisconsin Death Trip after the first album.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:05 AM, Lefty007 said:

The band's 7th studio album, Project Regeneration, was scheduled to be released on May 29th but has been slightly delayed due manufacturing shut downs from the Corona virus. The album will be available across all streaming platforms and physical CD on July 10 and vinyl on August 14, 2020.

5 hours ago, Seek-n-Strike said:

I still think they should change their name if they press on with Edsel/Xer0. Could call themselves Wisconsin Death Trip after the first album.

Wisconsin Death Trip was originally going to be the name of the band. 

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

1 hour ago, Smash_Adams said:

The band's 7th studio album, Project Regeneration, was scheduled to be released on May 29th but has been slightly delayed due manufacturing shut downs from the Corona virus. The album will be available across all streaming platforms and physical CD on July 10 and vinyl on August 14, 2020.

Wisconsin Death Trip was originally going to be the name of the band. 

Yeah that's why I think it would work nicely. An homage to the origins of the band while still being its own entity.

• Upvote 1

I agree 

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

On 5/15/2020 at 2:57 PM, relocator said:

Wow I had no idea, thanks for the info. I guess it's like finding half finished manuscripts of dead authors and hiring somebody to polish them off. I hope it's done respectfully.

Personally I think it's in poor taste. He passed away almost 6 years ago. They should have rather used a new vocalist and recorded new music

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

Saw them twice last year. Edsel / Xero killed it. It sounds pretty damn close to Wayne. Don't get me wrong there's a difference, Wayne is irreplaceable but it's not as big of gap as I expected.