Lord Kingdom

Asking Alexandria - Like a House on Fire (2020)

183 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

@Ohm leggo

• Love 1

yeah epic

My house got fire!!!!!!!!! Wow.. Even they got soft, they still have it!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Appreciated but at this point might as well wait half a day for the 320 :/

• Upvote 1

THANKS! and dont´mean to be rude but the download links are wrong as fuck lol 

• Upvote 1

pretty hyped for this. i'll be waiting for 320 tho

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

@bjxm my bad! they are okay 

@DekinhoDesu OH FUCK YEAH xd i can´t wait! honestly xd 

excelente aporte.... en espera de la version 320kbps... se le agradece mucho

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Genuinely thought I'm going to fucking hate this lol but I was vibin' hard. I fucking love Who's Gonna Be and the entire second half was p solid. Lots of arena rock songs too with some annoying choruses, but overall quite a solid album I will spin for a while and then filter the good songs from it. 6/10

• Upvote 4

Is this worth a download? From the singles seems very dad rock vibes so am I expecting something different or still the same?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Andydobson12 said:

Is this worth a download? From the singles seems very dad rock vibes so am I expecting something different or still the same?

Its literally awful. The best song is House On Fire. Same formula for every song. 

This is just plain embarassing. At least the self titled seemed like there was a lot of work put into it. This shit just follows the same formula for every song. The only song thats decent is House on Fire. 

Thank god i checked it out here before i decided to buy the album because i would have been pissed lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

literally a dad rock

the only one to save is One Turns To None

• Downvote 1

I disagree. I think House on Fire is the only song thats good honestly. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Genuinely thought I'm going to fucking hate this lol but I was vibin' hard. I fucking love Who's Gonna Be and the entire second half was p solid. Lots of arena rock songs too with some annoying choruses, but overall quite a solid album I will spin for a while and then filter the good songs from it. 6/10

Haven’t listened to the album yet but Makoto Nijima ❤️

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, danceveildance said:

literally a dad rock

the only one to save is One Turns To None

I dont think All Due Respect is that bad. But the others are terrible other than House on Fire 

Most of this is just new era Halsey with more audible drums and male vocals hahahahah. Pretty fucking bad if I do say so myself, not exactly unexpected though.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

5 minutes ago, desk said:

Most of this is just new era Halsey with more audible drums and male vocals hahahahah. Pretty fucking bad if I do say so myself, not exactly unexpected though.

That's funny i legitimately thought the vocals at the beginning of "It's Not Me" were Halsey

• Haha 1

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

Can't wait to see how shit it is hahha

Also, I don't understand why every single time these things come out, people feel the need to share that they will wait for 320.

No.one.cares.

• Love 2

Sorry

• Haha 1

objectively an okay album, disappointed at no screams, but honestly what did i expect, its grown on me a little bit, lorazepam is honestly my favorite for a variety of reasons i won't get into. kinda disappointing, but its alright i guess 6.5/10

• Upvote 1

I don't give a damn that their music isn't heavy anymore (their heavy stuff wasn't that good anyways in my eyes), but this sounds like someone is doing drunk karaoke of GNR. 

cue Shaq sleep meme

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Worst Album ever

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 7

I was hoping for at least one decent song but nope. Unfortunately the singles are the best songs on the album and that's sad. Can't say I didn't see it coming. I enjoyed the self titled mostly but I could still tell they were going in a direction that I wouldn't enjoy.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JessSkull said:

objectively an okay album, disappointed at no screams, but honestly what did i expect, its grown on me a little bit, lorazepam is honestly my favorite for a variety of reasons i won't get into. kinda disappointing, but its alright i guess 6.5/10

No screams? Down to Hell literally has a breakdown.

44 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

This is the type of music that I like to label as "Owl-core" simply because we already know it's dad/butt rock, therefore it would be essential EagleOwl listening. For more shitty takes, be sure to check out more of my comments!

Even i know some of this is bad....

• Haha 1