Mr. Electric

Corelia - New Wilderness (DEMO) (2020)

37 posts in this topic

No excuse for what these guys had done to their fans, but the music is great nonetheless. This sounds like what I always wished Painted in Exile would turn into.

that intro track...man...the vibe

• Upvote 1

So are we expecting an official release other than the remaster or the demo?

On 5/16/2020 at 8:08 AM, Sydneydude2 said:

So are we expecting an official release other than the remaster or the demo?

A friend is currently re-recording every instrument and im mixing and mastering the project, check it out! 

Hopefully it feels as an improvement over the original demos 

Corelia - Stellar (remix and remaster)

On 5/16/2020 at 8:08 AM, Sydneydude2 said:

On 5/18/2020 at 12:45 PM, EmilioSfeir said:

Someone on reddit just put up an oustanding mix/master 

This really sucks. I've spent alot of time listening to this album, and im very convinced its one of the best I've ever heard. And its such a shame that it will forever be clouded by hundreds of remasters and fan made versions. Not to discredit anyone who did the excellent of work of polishing out the album, its just such a disappointment that we'll never see an official version

BIG shout out to the fan who remastered the record, he/she did an amazing job. And now speaking of the record itself, I think the nine years and the drama killed it's potential. Don't get me wrong, this album is fantastic but it's something that would have completely change the prog scene nine years ago. Nine years ago this record would have been crowned as record of the year, but sadly it's 2020 and we have already listened to records that emulate this sound in some sort of ways. It's a shame that all this happened to this young (back in the day) and promising band. 

• Upvote 1

Damn that Justin Rucker remaster is good. Huge file size but worth it if you have the space on your drive. I really hope we hear more from the vocalist Ryan Devlin at some point... he's so incredibly talented that it'd be a damn shame if this is the end.