Sign in to follow this  
skinmole7

In the Republican hospital, laser removal of moles, warts, papillomas is performed

18 posts in this topic

The surgeon Sergei Mikhailovich Sanzhimitypov is engaged in the removal of skin lesions. As the doctor notes, moles or warts should be removed immediately if they grow rapidly, increase in number, change in shape and color, bleeding and soreness

Moles, warts, and papillomas are benign skin formations, they develop under the influence of various factors (viruses, solar radiation, etc.). Most people are aware of their good quality and consider moles and warts to be common aesthetic flaws in their appearance, which sometimes cause inconvenience. Unfortunately, they are not as harmless as they seem.

Under the influence of certain conditions (constant friction of clothing, prolonged exposure to intense sunlight), benign formations degenerate into malignant tumors. Benign cells never penetrate further than the basement membrane of the skin (the germ layer separates the epidermis from the dermis). Cancer cells penetrate beyond the basement membrane, penetrating deep into the dermis and subcutaneous tissue, spread with blood and lymph flow throughout the body, giving distant metastases. Derma Correct Therefore, damaged moles, warts, and papillomas require immediate removal with subsequent histological examination. In the Republican Clinical Hospital named after N.A.Semashko this procedure is carried out.

The surgeon Sergei Mikhailovich Sanzhimitypov is engaged in the removal of skin lesions. As the doctor notes, moles or warts should be removed immediately if they grow rapidly, increase in number, change in shape and color, bleeding, and soreness appear.

- The most common benign skin lesions: moles (nevus) - are limited in the area of accumulation of nevus cells with pigment, which are formed as a result of a local synthesis disorder, melanin metabolism. As a rule, moles are flat or slightly protruding above the skin, smooth, sometimes covered with hair, appear in childhood and adolescence. Long-term irradiation of moles with ultraviolet light (prolonged intense tanning) is fraught with their degeneration into melanoma (an extremely dangerous malignant disease with early and multiple metastases). For treatment, the removal of moles in a clinic is often recommended, says Sergey Mikhailovich.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Can y'all remove my pp?

Bloody Hell.

what do i do with this information 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

AOTY 2020

• Haha 1

we have a tumour on this site which we have named "NieR:Automata™" can you please remove it 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

nb34las7CT1qak8d8o1_500.png

bring back their metalcore style

• Love 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

How can I contact Sergei, @Joseph needs some skin removal sessions

rymacc 2.png last fm acc 2.png

3 minutes ago, Dickface said:

This is still better than 99% of the music Summers posts. 

Carpet still matching the drapes I see.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Maximo said:

AOTY 2020

just you wait until water bong excellent materials makes its 2020 debut

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Can we laser remove the new Asking Alexandria album when it leaks?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Man, the bong man really changed his genre here.  A lot of people will prefer water bong 1 + 2, but skin removal is where it's at for me 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dickface said:

This is still better than 99% of the music Summers posts. 

How original bravo, if we had it your way all that would get posted was generic dogshit 

• Love 1

thank you @skinmole7 , this is the sort of thing kingdom leaks was missing.  

I dunno why but the fact nuggets is the only downvote is hilarious to me

• Upvote 1

Finally news I can truly rely on

Damn perfect timing. The mole on my hip itches and I ain't finna go down like Bob Marley.