15. Sunset Sunrise (02:32)
16. Put Me in a Spell (02:56)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

Other Releases by

I downloaded it last night and listened to it probably 10 times today. Like every Lean album for me, Its just okay at first but the more I listen to it the more I like it.

Oh fuck, didn't know this leaked so soon. Hopefully it's good, the previews made it sound like one of his best to date.

I think some of the files were corrupted in the upload, Boylife In EU cuts off at 1:15, like that's the track length of the file but the actual song is like three minutes long.

• Upvote 4

Thank you and nice leak, sir.

FreePSP.gif

17 hours ago, TomoLust said:

I think some of the files were corrupted in the upload, Boylife In EU cuts off at 1:15, like that's the track length of the file but the actual song is like three minutes long.

I noticed this too listening to it today, Boylife in EU and Violence are the only songs cut short

Yeah, it's really fucking good so far but I'm gonna wait until it gets reuploaded. Most of the other files are corrupt or something too. They'll hit a certain point in the song where iTunes will just skip it to the next song. I've had this happen with a few other releases before (namely Tha Carter V and the new version of Twin Fantasy) and re-converting them with Switch always does the trick but no such luck here.

• Upvote 1

Yo uhhh...hate to be that guy, can we like please get a non-corrupted version of this uploaded?

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

Yo uhhh...hate to be that guy, can we like please get a non-corrupted version of this uploaded?

I guess its just the leak you will have to wait a few more days, yeah just checked where the leak came from and thats the case

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2020 at 4:21 AM, TomoLust said:

come on, the only 2 songs that are corrupted were two of the singles, Violence you can find on here and Boylife you can take like 2 seconds to convert off Youtube or something lol, nothing else feels like they end abruptly

while we're at it, I went from "these have to be demos or something" to absolutely loving the shit out of 90+% of the album in about 5 listens and after spinning it religiously over more than a week now, I'm confident in saying that he fucking did it again, Butterfly Paralyzed shouldn't have made the cut but without that and with the tracklist slightly rearranged this album is fucking perfect

Played it just to see what Yung is doing after all these years but I'm already on my 5th listen and can't stop. This is too addictive.

11 hours ago, Sgt. White Person said:

come on, the only 2 songs that are corrupted were two of the singles, Violence you can find on here and Boylife you can take like 2 seconds to convert off Youtube or something lol, nothing else feels like they end abruptly

while we're at it, I went from "these have to be demos or something" to absolutely loving the shit out of 90+% of the album in about 5 listens and after spinning it religiously over more than a week now, I'm confident in saying that he fucking did it again, Butterfly Paralyzed shouldn't have made the cut but without that and with the tracklist slightly rearranged this album is fucking perfect

Like I said dawg, iTunes straight up just skipping songs at a certain point.

sadboys reddit saying the official album has an extra yung lean verse and no carti on Yayo, keen to hear it

1 hour ago, dannydeez said:

sadboys reddit saying the official album has an extra yung lean verse and no carti on Yayo, keen to hear it

I honestly loved the Carti feature but I understand and support his/their decision to have it removed 100%, it didn't really fit the album and Carti was already stealing the spotlight, like 90% of discussion on a site like rateyourmusic was about his verse and it was really annoying

god this album really fucking bored me. Not good at all.

the title track is ok tho