Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Yung Lean - Starz (2020)

15 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - May 15th, 2020

Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

1. My Agenda (02:08)
2. Yayo (02:56)
3. Boylife in EU (03:36)
4. Violence (02:52)
5. Outta My Head (02:51)
6. Dance in the Dark (02:53)
7. Acid At 7/11 (03:12)
8. Starz (feat. Ariel Pink) (04:20)
9. Hellraiser (02:25)
10. Butterfly Paralyzed (02:37)
11. Dogboy (02:16)
12. Iceheart (02:08)
13. Pikachu (02:07)
14. Low (02:44)
15. Sunset Sunrise (02:32)
16. Put Me in a Spell (02:56)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

 

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

I downloaded it last night and listened to it probably 10 times today. Like every Lean album for me, Its just okay at first but the more I listen to it the more I like it.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh fuck, didn't know this leaked so soon. Hopefully it's good, the previews made it sound like one of his best to date.

Share this post


Link to post

I think some of the files were corrupted in the upload, Boylife In EU cuts off at 1:15, like that's the track length of the file but the actual song is like three minutes long.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you and nice leak, sir.


FreePSP.gif

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, TomoLust said:

I think some of the files were corrupted in the upload, Boylife In EU cuts off at 1:15, like that's the track length of the file but the actual song is like three minutes long.

I noticed this too listening to it today, Boylife in EU and Violence are the only songs cut short

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, it's really fucking good so far but I'm gonna wait until it gets reuploaded. Most of the other files are corrupt or something too. They'll hit a certain point in the song where iTunes will just skip it to the next song. I've had this happen with a few other releases before (namely Tha Carter V and the new version of Twin Fantasy) and re-converting them with Switch always does the trick but no such luck here.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yo uhhh...hate to be that guy, can we like please get a non-corrupted version of this uploaded?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

Yo uhhh...hate to be that guy, can we like please get a non-corrupted version of this uploaded?

I guess its just the leak you will have to wait a few more days, yeah just checked where the leak came from and thats the case

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/12/2020 at 4:21 AM, TomoLust said:

Yo uhhh...hate to be that guy, can we like please get a non-corrupted version of this uploaded?

come on, the only 2 songs that are corrupted were two of the singles, Violence you can find on here and Boylife you can take like 2 seconds to convert off Youtube or something lol, nothing else feels like they end abruptly


while we're at it, I went from "these have to be demos or something" to absolutely loving the shit out of 90+% of the album in about 5 listens and after spinning it religiously over more than a week now, I'm confident in saying that he fucking did it again, Butterfly Paralyzed shouldn't have made the cut but without that and with the tracklist slightly rearranged this album is fucking perfect

Share this post


Link to post

Played it just to see what Yung is doing after all these years but I'm already on my 5th listen and can't stop. This is too addictive.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Sgt. White Person said:

come on, the only 2 songs that are corrupted were two of the singles, Violence you can find on here and Boylife you can take like 2 seconds to convert off Youtube or something lol, nothing else feels like they end abruptly


while we're at it, I went from "these have to be demos or something" to absolutely loving the shit out of 90+% of the album in about 5 listens and after spinning it religiously over more than a week now, I'm confident in saying that he fucking did it again, Butterfly Paralyzed shouldn't have made the cut but without that and with the tracklist slightly rearranged this album is fucking perfect

 

Like I said dawg, iTunes straight up just skipping songs at a certain point.

Share this post


Link to post

sadboys reddit saying the official album has an extra yung lean verse and no carti on Yayo, keen to hear it

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dannydeez said:

sadboys reddit saying the official album has an extra yung lean verse and no carti on Yayo, keen to hear it

I honestly loved the Carti feature but I understand and support his/their decision to have it removed 100%, it didn't really fit the album and Carti was already stealing the spotlight, like 90% of discussion on a site like rateyourmusic was about his verse and it was really annoying

Share this post


Link to post

god this album really fucking bored me. Not good at all.

 

 

the title track is ok tho

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.