967-EVIL

O'Brother - You and I (2020)

11 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up! You can also get it for 1$+ whatever you can on their bandcamp (I highly suggest to support this band). Listening now and so far it's great as expected.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

great album, didnt expect them to tend towards the subdued sound of killing spree, but it's super cool

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Wow. This made my night. Tanner has gotta be one of my favorite vocalists in the rock scene. I knew they said the album was coming out soon but I had no idea it was gonna be this soon! Just might be my favorite release this year. No other band can capture the art of nature and translate it into beautiful music as well as these guys can. Seriously impressed. They never let me down. 

• Love 1

Just a heads up for people that dig this, you can buy it on Bandcamp for whatever price you want, and on 5/1/20 100% of the purchases on Bandcamp go to the artists.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just bought a copy. Loving it so far. Garden Window was one of my favourite rock albums of the 2010s.

• Upvote 1

So good! Leave Me Out is such a great track

• Upvote 1

omg thanks!!

Such a great album. Please support the band if you can, one of the best independent bands out there imo!

• Upvote 2

missed these dudes.

• Upvote 1

Good Shit, these dudes always kill it.,

• Upvote 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg