LKA

Nova Charisma - Exposition III (2020)

12 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Holy shit here it is!

• Upvote 1

Finally 😍

Hell yeah, let's go!

I think this is my favorite release from them. "Hurt The Worst" is sooo good. 

Loving it.

Does anyone know any details on how many of these they are releasing? Or if they are gonna combine them into LP's to sell later on?

I would be interested in a physical copy to listen to in the car, but I dont want to have switch disks every 3 songs.

• Haha 1

YES! I didn't realize it's been here for 16 hours but I just watched them talk about it up to releasing it officially.

@Can'tComplain lmao yeah I know what you mean im going to reformat them as one album in my playlist so I can just have a flow of the expositions. I wish they didn't release 3 separate vinyls for all of these. Hurts my bank account. 

Regardless excited about the tunes! Donny and Sergio can do no wrong.

I absolutely loved Exposition I, played it loads, and still do. Exposition II was boring as fuck and was dropped after two plays through.

Exposition III is also pretty fucking boring. It's mostly just really straightforward and dull. That first track is an early 2000's emo embarrassment as well, they're not super young now, what's with those cringe lyrics. The last track is okay though.

12 hours ago, BULL3T2B1NARY said:

I wish they didn't release 3 separate vinyls for all of these. Hurts my bank account. 

yeah the resell prices on discogs is fucking ridiculous 

Thanks for the upload!

@BULL3T2B1NARY  I feel similarly, though it will probably grow on me. I ended up really liking Exposition 2, Gemini and Hoxton especially.

Update: After listening to this a couple of times I think it's great, and Float Up. Stay There. is a fucking great song!

Edited by tons