Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
Chief

Boston Manor - GLUE (2020)

32 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Oh hell yes! Let's go! 

NUT 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BANGER ALERT

• Upvote 1

FreePSP.gif

My ears really kind of suffer with the sound...that background noise is awful :D
But thanks for the early leak

• Upvote 2

Is the 128 kbps rip really as bad as the guy above says or is it equal to a youtube audio rip? Really wanna wait it out, but this being my most anticipated album of next month, I'm not sure I can wait.

@dvsr it's not good. I'm waiting.

• Upvote 1

FreePSP.gif

@dvsr @Tacky Tim this is the weakest of weakest 128 ever posted on the site, louder sections of songs are pure noise and buzzing, it's a better idea to wait couple of more days and I'm saying it as a guy who's also psyched to hear it

• Upvote 4

21212.png.6abc7bb7d412721e52435cc2800679ba.png

1 minute ago, Tacky Tim said:

Dang. Guess I'm gonna have to wait too. 

Gonna wait til Thursday when a better leak exists but thanks for it

Despite the poopoo quality, I love this. Monolith and Playing God are absolutely delightful. This will be an aoty contender

• Upvote 1

20200902_221303.jpg

28 minutes ago, neebnoob18 said:

Despite the poopoo quality, I love this. Monolith and Playing God are absolutely delightful. This will be an aoty contender

38 minutes ago, Angerbanjo said:

Gonna wait til Thursday when a better leak exists but thanks for it

1 hour ago, Physyadelic said:

My ears really kind of suffer with the sound...that background noise is awful :D
But thanks for the early leak

1 hour ago, dvsr said:

Is the 128 kbps rip really as bad as the guy above says or is it equal to a youtube audio rip? Really wanna wait it out, but this being my most anticipated album of next month, I'm not sure I can wait.

1 hour ago, Tacky Tim said:

58 minutes ago, BERO said:

@dvsr @Tacky Tim this is the weakest of weakest 128 ever posted on the site, louder sections of songs are pure noise and buzzing, it's a better idea to wait couple of more days and I'm saying it as a guy who's also psyched to hear it

58 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Dang. Guess I'm gonna have to wait too. 

I fucked up with the quality previously posted, but it's now been fixed. Still a 128, but it shouldn't sound so washed out and distorted.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

44 minutes ago, Chief said:

I fucked up with the quality previously posted, but it's now been fixed. Still a 128, but it shouldn't sound so washed out and distorted.

The quality is still poo poo, but it doesn't hurt my ears as much anymore :D don't get me wrong, I'm glad you posted this early and I understand 128kbps, but it's no doubt one of the worse 128 rips here so far 
Nonetheless thanks again :))

• Upvote 1

Hey youuuu...youre a starrrr 😎🥰

Good quality 💖

• Upvote 1

YESYESYESYESYESYES

Waiting for 320... Thanks anyway..

Wow, this is way better than I was expecting, the singles were decent and I appreciated that they were experimenting. But after a quick listen through it seems like the best tracks weren't released as singles, weird.

Gave in and listened to it, so glad they didn't pursue the more alt.rock leaning direction throughout the album as they easily could've again after WTTN. This is so much more ballsy and interesting, even the singles didn't do it justice. One of my bigger gripes is that Liquid feels like an afterthought and barely fits the album. Regardless, hyped for 320+, might end up being their best.

• Upvote 3

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

thanks!!!!!!

320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

johnny booth.gif

Such a good album! There's some awesome songs that weren't the singles that really surprised me. Terrible Love might in fact be my favorite, at least at the moment.

5 hours ago, 967-EVIL said:

320 and FLAC added!

Thanks c:

• Love 1

So much better than WTTN. Knew this one was gonna rip after 1's and 0's and the rest did not disappoint.

• Upvote 1

Singles didn't sell this album to me but the rest of this album is bloody amazing, super impressed and it's definitely gonna be in my playlists. Real glad I pre ordered one of the vinyls.

• Upvote 1

Fuckkkenn uhhh wss stan

why does it sound like shit, even in high quality?

nvm, just listened to the single. guess it was an aesthetic choice.

• Downvote 2

Mmm. I like WTTN a bit more honestly, something about this album feels hollow, the best songs here are better than WTTN though (Brand New Kids, Ratking, Monolith, Terrible Love) but it still got nothing on Be Nothing

Pre-ordered the album right after listening to it here, my AOTY so far along with Kvelertak !

Barely through my first listen and this is top 10 material. It's just so moody in so many ways and it hits every time. Plus good song writing and lyrics.

• Upvote 3

I found these guys last summer and really dig their sound. Excited to blast this in the weightroom tomorrow

My music is available for free on this site and @ widowswail.bandcamp.com