InsidAero

Hayley Williams - Petals For Armor II [EP] (2020)

29 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - April 21, 2020
Genre - Art Pop, Art Rock, Alternative Dance
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Dead Horse (3:19)
02. My Friend (3:39)
03. Over Yet (3:34)
04. Roses / Lotus / Violet / Iris (5:21)
05. Why We Ever (4:23)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

Other Releases by

I swear Hayley is putting out some of the best music I've ever heard. I absolutely love this.

• Upvote 3

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

This album is gonna be amazing

• Upvote 1

this is SUPER good

• Upvote 1

She NEEDS to bring back and revive the REAL Paramore! Not pop crap Paramore. The rocking pop punk and angsty Paramore. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, RockinXander said:

She NEEDS to bring back and revive the REAL Paramore! Not pop crap Paramore. The rocking pop punk and angsty Paramore. 

Sadly that will never happen as they're too far gone. It reaches a point for artists where there's just no turning back. They tasted that money so it's all about radio-friendly, billboard charting albums that sell a bunch 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, midtownhavok said:

Sadly that will never happen as they're too far gone. It reaches a point for artists where there's just no turning back. They tasted that money so it's all about radio-friendly, billboard charting albums that sell a bunch 

You do realize they had more commercial sucees when they made "rock" music, BNE and Riot! are actually their best selling albums xD 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RockinXander said:

After Laughter is their best album and that's from a fan that joined with Brand New Eyes

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, RoseColoredBoy said:

You do realize they had more commercial sucees when they made "rock" music, BNE and Riot! are actually their best selling albums xD 

The music scene changes. What sold then doesn't necessarily mean it'd sell now 

57 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

After Laughter is their best album and that's from a fan that joined with Brand New Eyes

You really need to listen to their albums before Brand New Eyes because that's their best material hands down. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, DORBUSCUS said:

As much as i liked that album it's a joke to say this. It's like saying One More Light is the best Linkin Park album (also amazing album and i love it, but it's not even close to that)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, RockinXander said:

After Laughter is their best album imo (this is probably an unpopular opinion?)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, RockinXander said:

You really need to listen to their albums before Brand New Eyes because that's their best material hands down. 

Dude I've heard all of it a stupid amount of times. I love it all but After Laughter is on another caliber

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ferzh said:

As much as i liked that album it's a joke to say this. It's like saying One More Light is the best Linkin Park album (also amazing album and i love it, but it's not even close to that)

That's not even close. I love AL and I like OML but OML is easily LP's worst album. AL is an incredibly well written album with ridiculously good production. I love every Paramore album and have loved them for over a decade, but AL blows me away to this day. OML is really simple as much as I enjoy it

The way she is releasing this album is really killing my hype for this album

Singles each week which then turn into EPs, what happened to just releasing an album?

• Downvote 2

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

10 hours ago, RockinXander said:

While I would want to agree, they probably changed for a reason. Dunno the reason behind it, but as long it's good music I will not complain. Though; I gotta say, I didn't like After Laughter. But the new Petals For Armor stuff is either solid, or pretty good. And I am happy about that. 

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

21 hours ago, RockinXander said:

This and After Laughter are far and away Paramore/Hayley's best material. Not only that but if you want that version of Paramore back, literally go listen to any female-fronted pop punk group from around that time. They all sound like that.

• Upvote 3

Hayley .... forgot about herself. And now she makes songs for immature girls. (My opinion)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, cholo said:

Hayley .... forgot about herself. And now she makes songs for immature girls. (My opinion)

Yup I definitely agree! She is just trying to fit in the cookie cutter female pop superstar mold. Just like Taylor Swift went and did and turned her back on her roots. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, RockinXander said:

Yup I definitely agree! She is just trying to fit in the cookie cutter female pop superstar mold. Just like Taylor Swift went and did and turned her back on her roots. 

Do you not realise how cookie-cutter Paramore used to be? Not to mention that her Petals for Amor EPs are art pop, not any shitty radio pop.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RockinXander said:

In Paramore she was so much real and sincere. But now seems like she wants some $$$ or fame for fake feminism wave. Halestorm do that without turn off her guitars 😎

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, InsidAero said:

Do you not realise how cookie-cutter Paramore used to be? Not to mention that her Petals for Amor EPs are art pop, not any shitty radio pop.

I know new wave,new romantics....but sinth pop ? What is that ? She got excelents influences. I dont understand her moment now... But the way she showed at paramore i can understand. She loves her own Crisis. We dont need die for art.

• Confused 1

Jajajajaaj im very strange about my own opinions

ambivalent about this :I 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, herrlosse said:

ambivalent about this :I 

I read your profile and I don't know why but I imagined Pendulum doing a Dream Pop song and now I need that in my life

Dream pop? Synth Pop ? Pop is trash not music. Steals New Wave And New Romantic sound and said that is a "new stile". America music industry is hell.

• Downvote 1