Chief

Trivium - What the Dead Men Say (Japanese Edition) (2020)

101 posts in this topic

Really excited to hear this one. Loved the first 4 albums then lost interest until silence in the snow and really enjoyed the direction they went with the sin and the sentence

My music is available for free on this site and @ widowswail.bandcamp.com

Other Releases by

2 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

Ive heard all their stuff. I agree with the vocal point but musically silence in the snow is just my absolute favorite.

Oh well, each one have their taste haha, I really like  that record too, many people dont think the same, the only issue for me was that  it felt too short

• Upvote 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:38 AM, Venomborn said:

For the drumming OF ALL THINGS to be what you're unsure about...is a fucking sin to the highest degree lol the dude is a master of his craft

i dunno man im not a fan of all the usage of blast beats on the album, love the rest of the drumming but not huge on the amount of usage of it, never been a blast beats boi

matt confirmed yesterday there will be a deluxe version with extra tracks out at some point

• Upvote 2

Not too shabby.

i don't understand the complaint about the drummer. sounds good to me. what tuning are the guitars in?

Just now, BungleMan said:

i don't understand the complaint about the drummer. sounds good to me. what tuning are the guitars in?

Drop C#

• Upvote 2

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

1 minute ago, Swanny said:

Drop C#

that is what i thought but i wasn't sure. thanks bud

On 4/25/2020 at 5:40 PM, cmoney8604 said:

matt confirmed yesterday there will be a deluxe version with extra tracks out at some point

He's said that a long time ago, when he was doing that The Witcher's song cover in stream. 

I'm not going to act like I listened to The Sin and The Sentence a bunch because I didn't. It wasn't a bad album or anything just not in my rotation much, that being said GOD DAMN this album took me by surprise. This is the first Trivium album that I've been able to really get into. It slaps front to back and I had a great time listening to it while ripping and tearing through demons in Doom Eternal. Definitely going to have this heavily in the rotation, this is some of the best Thrash Metalcore I have heard in a very long time. 9/10

Favorite Tracks: Catastrophist, Amongst The Shadows and The Stones, Sickness Unto You, Bending The Arc To Fear and The Ones We Leave Behind

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

Bonus/extra tracks added!

• Love 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD