All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Lord Kingdom

Trivium - What the Dead Men Say (Japanese Edition) (2020)

100 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Finally here :)

128?  hahahahaha JK.  Thank you!

• Downvote 1

OH BOY, HERE WE GO 

What if their album was just 30 or so minutes of nothing, that'd be a flex

• Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Thank you!!!

AOTY INCOMING

• Upvote 1

guess I'll give this a listen

• Upvote 1

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Thank you for this! Let's effin do this \m/

• Upvote 1

The Defiant is pretty close to the Deceived.  Noice!

Good quality for 128. Awesome! Thanks for leak again! Also, is it just me or does track 1 seem to cut off at the end? 1:58 track length is same as what itunes says too but just sounds like it cuts off. Wonder if thats just how it is. Doesnt connect into track 2 very well but if thats how it supposed to be oh well. Just wondering if anyone else notices that.

Huge thanks, i pre ordered the album but the wait is unbearable !

This album is a beast, a slap in the face.

Record of the year !

The ones we leave behind is damn good album closer!

• Upvote 3

Please, change the name of track #7 to "Blast Beating Unto You". Thanks ... :lol:

Alex Bent is a beast, TRIVIUM should never let him go

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Good god what a fucking killer album

• Upvote 2

Best Trivium album, since Shogun :)

• Upvote 4

The Ones We Leave Behind is really awsome. They should release it as the next single.

I love this album! I'm also kinda getting a little bit of older/early All That Remains vibes in this. 

• Upvote 1

Just finished. Sick album. Cant decide yet how I rank it among their others. TSATS was very close to this. I wish this album was longer is all. I feel there are def a few more songs that stuck to me in TSATS than this. Maybe thatll change after a few listens. This is right there with that and Shogun though as their top three albums.

• Upvote 4

It's another good Trivium album to add to the library. After first listen I dont think I'll like it as much as the previous album, but a few songs on here are definitely better than The Sin and The Sentence

• Upvote 2

Hell yea muthafukazz

Like some others are saying, I don't know that I like it more than TSATS but it's still a great album. My initial highlights are What the Dead Men Say, Bleed Into Me, Sickness Unto You, Bending the Arc to Fear and The Ones We Leave Behind.

I'm getting more uplifting vibes from this album than usual for them. It's a sound that hasn't worked as well for them when they've dabbled in it in the past, but it's really working here. I'm feeling like some of this is borderline high quality melodic death metal rather than their usual thrash metalcore mix, and I'm loving it. I'm mainly talking about the tracks Bleed Into Me, The Defiant, Scattering the Ashes, and The Ones We Leave Behind.  The last album was a mixed bag for me. This is way more consistent. I think this is their best album at blending accessibility and quality.

Another great album but not their best in my opinion. I dont think they can beat Silence In the Snow. I like how they've gradually gotten better and better over the years and never disappoint with any stupid changes.

• Downvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, DisturbedOne said:

Another great album but not their best in my opinion. I dont think they can beat Silence In the Snow. I like how they've gradually gotten better and better over the years and never disappoint with any stupid changes.

Didn't think that would be anyone's favourite Trivium album lol granted it's better than Vengeance Falls but that was baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Adexus said:

Didn't think that would be anyone's favourite Trivium album lol granted it's better than Vengeance Falls but that was baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I loved that album too

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif