9. Self Harm
10. Loss

Support!

Edited by LKA
New links!
  • Love 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

How come I've never heard of this band. Apparently these guys have been around for quite a while. Album is killer though.

as a Victory signed band, they already drop 10 points (out of 10).

• Love 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

"Victory Records"

Another good band signing to one of the worst labels in existence

Closest comparison I can bring to this in my library is Architects' Hollow Crown. This just sounds like noise, at least Void does. Not good at all.

Why? If their music is good, what does the label matter?

• Love 1

Why? If their music is good, what does the label matter?

thought the exact same thing lol

brdsx.gif

Dope bands like this fuckin' kill it with or without your support.

Closest comparison I can bring to this in my library is Architects' Hollow Crown. This just sounds like noise, at least Void does. Not good at all.

You're either not there yet, or you never will be at the point in your life where you accept more chaotic music into your repertoire. Judging by your dp (of TCM) and "Hollow Crown" remark, I'd say you're in some decent waters to start listening to heavier stuff, but you just gotta try and come back to it at the right moment. It's definitely not for everyone though. Still, one shouldn't shy away from music that challenges them. One day, you may open up to it and it may fit inside a spot in your life where nothing else feels right.

You're either not there yet, or you never will be at the point in your life where you accept more chaotic music into your repertoire. Judging by your dp (of TCM) and "Hollow Crown" remark, I'd say you're in some decent waters to start listening to heavier stuff, but you just gotta try and come back to it at the right moment. It's definitely not for everyone though. Still, one shouldn't shy away from music that challenges them. One day, you may open up to it and it may fit inside a spot in your life where nothing else feels right.

Same kinda shit happened with me. I never liked any kind of chaotic music. Then someday, Every Time I Die just struck a chord with me. Not sure why but I love chaotic stuff now. Architects is one of my favourite bands along with that though haha. But I have to say Hollow Crown sounds nothing like this.