• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

YES, NEW SONG!!

• Upvote 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

this is sick, especially the ending. 

Who is this band? Never heard of these guys before. 

If they aren't the next big thing, cancel 2020 then. Nothing but hit after hit released

• Upvote 4

I pretty sure it is something really great band in future

Wtf this is beautiful. Gonna need to check out this band's other work

20200902_221303.jpg

I heard that Underoath called and they want their #1 spot back again

These guys are so sick, every single they’ve put out has been banger after banger. Super excited for a full release from them

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

These guys are pretty good. Do they have a full release coming soon or something?

8 minutes ago, Marco_Earthqk said:

These guys are pretty good. Do they have a full release coming soon or something?

I've been eagerly waiting for them to announce something but unfortunately no word yet.

• Sad 1

If these guys are so incredibly good and they have older stuff out too, then why don't we have any of their other stuff old or not up on here? Or is the 2019 single that is on here.. it?

3 minutes ago, RockinXander said:

If these guys are so incredibly good and they have older stuff out too, then why don't we have any of their other stuff old or not up on here? Or is the 2019 single that is on here.. it?

They are pretty new but they just have an older vibe, only got the three singles so far the rest of them are on here too

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

9 minutes ago, Summers said:

They are pretty new but they just have an older vibe, only got the three singles so far the rest of them are on here too

Oh okay! I searched them on here and the only 2 songs that popped up were this one and one 2019 single. I'm definitely not saying that they aren't good. They do kinda give me a little bit of older Underoath vibe. 

1 hour ago, Summers said:

Adaptive Taste isn't on here actually

Not very familiar with Underoath, but I really dig this, nonetheless. Wonder when they'll have a full-length out.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

10 minutes ago, Edgekrvzher said:

Not very familiar with Underoath, but I really dig this, nonetheless. Wonder when they'll have a full-length out.

As far as Underoath is concerned definitely check out the albums They're Only Chasing Safety and Define The Great Line. Since your not very familiar with them. Those are 2 of their best and classic albums. 

• Upvote 1

This is straight up Greeley Estates front to back. Moreso than Underoath. And I LOVE it.

8 minutes ago, thekingofdallas2 said:

This is straight up Greeley Estates front to back. Moreso than Underoath. And I LOVE it.

Hmm I don't remember Greeley Estates sounding like this at all. Name some songs that sounds like this and with cleans.

10 hours ago, RockinXander said:

Who is this band? Never heard of these guys before. 

they're ex-Galleries UK which was a melodic hardcore band, Olli Appleyard the frontman has done photography and videography for bands like Loathe, Blood Youth, Locus Eater ect. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2020 at 8:09 PM, RockinXander said:

Hmm I don't remember Greeley Estates sounding like this at all. Name some songs that sounds like this and with cleans.

They sounded like this for years. The first EP, the first album, and parts of Go West. Nothing from No Rain, Death of, or Devil Son/Narrow Road. Maybe a song or two off of Hopeless since it was supposed to be a homage but idk. Life is a Garden feels like this. Go West for a very similar chorus. But yeah, if you got into them from the No Rain days then I understand. Otherwise this is a straight up homage to early Greeley/Underoath.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:09 PM, BalorsDemon said:

Yeah, they don't really sound that close. Greeley vocalist sounds more like Bert from The Used. Browsing the music from their first LP, those clean guitar riffs are pretty wack.