Cosmic Reaper

A Day to Remember - Mindreader [Single] (2020)

83 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Pretty good. Reminds me of old FOB 

Not a bad comparison, but I have never wanted ADTR to sound like FOB though

Other Releases by

I don't love it, but it's alright.

good song.

17 minutes ago, stevej7 said:

Not a bad comparison, but I have never wanted ADTR to sound like FOB though

It's only a small section of the song. Maybe 10-20 seconds 

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

this is what they call a "filler track" my friends

• Upvote 1

Bit disappointed by this track. After Resentment was hoping for more of the harder hitting stuff.

Track still isn't bad, just won't be listening to it a whole lot.

1436859112550.gif

Wow, it's pretty catchy! I liked more this one than others.

If they could read our minds, they would've released a song we wanted to hear. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

I actually love this song so damn catchy it is like how all time low would sound if they were on steroids 😅

Everytime they release a song its hilarious to watch bitches whinge like they've never released a song without screaming or something catchy hahahahah

• Upvote 3

Just ok... Resentment DESTROYS this song. 

5 hours ago, Exsanguination45 said:

Everytime they release a song its hilarious to watch bitches whinge like they've never released a song without screaming or something catchy hahahahah

If I could upvote this multiple times I would

• Love 1

18 hours ago, feelstowaltz said:

0/3 for me on these new singles. I think this has just confirmed that I'm not that into ADTR anymore - I found Bad Vibrations very hit and miss and these singles have just bored me. Oh well, still got Homesick and WSMFY.

@feelstowaltz my thoughts exactly. I was 15 when I got into them in 2007 and maybe I’m just not into them anymore. Wasn’t a huge fan of Bad vibrations and after that release I was hoping they would go back to their older genuine sound but I guess it won’t be happening anytime soon!! A huge disappointment for a band I thought could never let me down with great tunes 😩

• Upvote 1

I mean i like it but its not great. Resentment cant be fucked with

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

People complaining about how they're not as heavy as they used to be is TRADITION for every upcoming ADTR album!

I waited and pondered on this one. I loved these guys growing up, and still do mostly for nostalgia. It’s not that this is a bad song, it’s pretty catchy, but it’s just feels like it lacks inspiration. When I think of ADTR, I think of sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail, for those who have heart and homesick. You can’t listen to those and then this and tell me they sound like the same inspired artist. 

Ok, after more listens I love this song. All these three singles have been hits (with Degenerates being the weakest of the three). Hook is perfect, verses are good too, only part I would improve is the bridge but even that ain't terrible.

With the quarantine whoever is making their album artwork had better finish it quick so we can hear this baby

20200608_180043.png

It's a song that people around me aren't gonna be scared of.

• Upvote 1

oh god... this is just a very unnecessary song.

• Downvote 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

I spit my drink out when he started repeating “Mind-Mind-Mindreader-Mind-Mind-Mindereader" So dumb I couldn’t stop laughing. Decent song. Not even close to their most mediocre songs. But I didn’t outright hate it. 

I’m all for bands evolving their sound, but only IF DONE RIGHT.

i like ADTR, always have, but this is some cookie cutter radio rock that doesn’t hold up at all to their previous work.

Big sad

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

I don't know why no one is mentioning their new label.  To me it's painfully obvious based on the singles we've heard so far that Fueled By Ramen is influencing their musical direction, in a negative way, and is probably why this garbage sounds so uninspired.  They're sounding like every other bland radio-rock/pop punk band right now.  Might as well be All American Rejects.

The song is indeed catchy, and if it were ANY band other than ADTR I'd be just fine listening to it, but know it something ADTR is hanging their hat on is just disappointing.

I'd rather go back to them hating Victory Records and putting out bangers than this mess.  What happened to everything they were doing and saying leading up to Common Courtesy?

Just not good. Don’t mind pop-punk ADTR, but this is shit.