Sign in to follow this  
967-EVIL

Ulcerate - Stare Into Death And Be Still (2020)

14 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

D I S S O N A N C E

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

The Soundtrack to Easter has arrived. Elder, 1000Mods, and Elephant Tree drop the same day as this. Any chance of seeing those today?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dickhead said:

The Soundtrack to Easter has arrived. Elder, 1000Mods, and Elephant Tree drop the same day as this. Any chance of seeing those today?

No be grateful this leaked

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Summers said:

No be grateful this leaked

Was this necessary? It's a valid question since they drop the same day. Those 3 albums happen to be 3 of my most anticipated so far this year. I'm deeply sorry for asking.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dickhead said:

Leak are not allowed here

• Love 1

Bloody Hell.

22 minutes ago, Dickhead said:

That's not how leaks work. 

• Upvote 2

I love the relation between the guitar on this album and how they complete each other. It makes the left, right channel so much more compelling. For me, Ulcerate found the perfect sweet spot between melody and brutality.

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

This is going to be so fucking massive, I just know it. Maybe even one of the best Death Metal albums of this year?

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

This album is simply incredible. Through my years of listening to music, more so the Death Metal bands that use dissonance, I have never heard the sound used like this. It's beautiful and melodic, all while keeping the signature sound Ulcerate have been known for the last decade since releasing Everything Is Fire. It feels like the band has not only finally hit their highest point they've been working on all this time, but finally separated themselves from all of the Gorguts comparisons they've received all of this time, as much as that's not a bad band to be compared to at all. Feels like they're finally at the status of being in a league of their own now and have a sound that is truly unique in the Death Metal genre. Peak shit right here. Honestly might even reconsider Of Fracture And Failure being my favorite of theirs now, which has been since getting into them right before Everything Is Fire came out in 2009.

Also, as a side note: "Inversion" cuts off on the flac version, let alone, I've heard that the 320 version of this album here isn't exactly 320. If you want a quality update for here, I would be more than happy to do so, as I bought this amazing album off of Ulcerate's Bandcamp recently. Just saying.

• Upvote 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Damn this goes fucking hard

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1