Summers

Jonny Craig - Find Your Home (EP) (2020)

39 posts in this topic

Macbook procore lmfao awesomesauce. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

i need more Macbook procore! Mooooore cooooore!

• Upvote 2

Jonny is a really shitty person but his voice is fucking amazing...  Good EP. 

• Upvote 3

Macbook procore 😆 everytime a new Jonny craig release has to be macbook procore 😆

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

He's so fucking boring now. At Least when he released music you could forget for ten seconds how much of a cunt the guy is, but this bedroom R'n'B/hp-hop sound he's doing now is just trash. 

• Upvote 2

Not a half bad EP ON god is probably my favourite track 

3 minutes ago, dewey duck said:

29D23964-CD36-4E86-8999-1D38C4B47F84.jpeg

stealing this meme

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jcary88 said:

the "Macbook Procore" thing is really fucking stupid and immature. grow up people. hes not the only musician to go through rough times or a drug addiction, and if you believe every story you hear on the internet than youre dumber than a pile of shit, especially that video from that piece of garbage Taylor that hoards, abuses, and kill animals, that also participated in actively using heroin and other drugs with Jonny. the Macbook thing happened with emarosa TEN YEARS ago. its extremely sad that not only can you people not just listen to his amazing voice and seperate the talent from whatever youre going to just accuse him of doing becaue the internet told you its true.. but if you dont like him, why download and listen to every song, and then comment bad shit on them? its obvious that he has an amazing voice.. and for r&b standards, this is the best material hes made in this genre. really really disappointed with the immaturity because i thought this site was better than this.

This EP is amazing... but of course it is.

Can’t tell if you are a troll or you are legitimately this salty

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

This release brought to you by the following people/sponsors:

- Selling stolen MacBooks
- Underage girls and how to groom them
- Prescription drug addiction
- Being a shitty person
- A bad childhood

• Haha 7

44 minutes ago, jcary88 said:

the "Macbook Procore" thing is really fucking stupid and immature. grow up people. hes not the only musician to go through rough times or a drug addiction, and if you believe every story you hear on the internet than youre dumber than a pile of shit, especially that video from that piece of garbage Taylor that hoards, abuses, and kill animals, that also participated in actively using heroin and other drugs with Jonny. the Macbook thing happened with emarosa TEN YEARS ago. its extremely sad that not only can you people not just listen to his amazing voice and seperate the talent from whatever youre going to just accuse him of doing becaue the internet told you its true.. but if you dont like him, why download and listen to every song, and then comment bad shit on them? its obvious that he has an amazing voice.. and for r&b standards, this is the best material hes made in this genre. really really disappointed with the immaturity because i thought this site was better than this.

This EP is amazing... but of course it is.

i can't hear what you're saying because you're chocking with his balls

tssf.jpg

Just now, jcary88 said:

@Summers because im sticking up for an artist im salty? god forbid someone can have an opinion on something without being labeled as overreacting or some silly word. im a recovering addict, and people slamming on somebody constantly for being an addict, and calling him a shitty human being when they havent even met him is just stupid. and the macbook thing got old a decade ago.

@jcary88 it isn't even about you, man. Chill.

Just now, jcary88 said:

@rxchvrd how do you not feel absolutely, ridiculously moronic just to type that sentence?

how do you not feel absolutely, ridiculously moronic just to defend the shitest person that have ever existed in the "scene"?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

tssf.jpg

9 minutes ago, jcary88 said:

@Summers because im sticking up for an artist im salty? god forbid someone can have an opinion on something without being labeled as overreacting or some silly word. im a recovering addict, and people slamming on somebody constantly for being an addict, and calling him a shitty human being when they havent even met him is just stupid. and the macbook thing got old a decade ago.

I mean all I was labelling was the MacBook thing and that was in jest I’m not calling him out for being an addict or that he abuses women I mean I could of but I didn’t. Also I separate the music from the person but I thought this was meh tbh and literally every band Jonny has left has got better after he has not sure if that’s cause of the person he is or that vocalist replacing him is more talented but it’s happened like three times now 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jcary88 said:

@rxchvrd because of the things youve heard other people you do not know say abotu someone you do not know.

YES, there's an conspiracy that every single ex that he had through his life describes him in the exactly same way

poor Jonny.

• Upvote 1

tssf.jpg

11 minutes ago, jcary88 said:

@Summers there has been no proof that he abuses women, just exes saying after the fact after they all got together and made accusations with their cult leader, a girl who hoards, abuses, and kills animals.... how about you just listen to the music... or just not spread the shitty commetns about the man? cool?

Yeah but why you bringing this up all that was said was the MacBook thing lol

@jcary88 it's not even about having an opinion. It's about taking an opinion too seriously.

Except that people with ongoing addiction issues who refuse help and don't acknowledge past transgressions/grow from them are beyond advocating for. Especially those within the public eye. He's proven time and time again that he hasn't learnt from his past experiences and continues to be a garbage human being.

Jonny Craig is a piece of shit and I would rather see him in the dirt than releasing music.

Quick little edit: I've seen the damage he does to a couple of people first hand. He drugged and raped a friend of a friend in 2014 when he toured Australia. He fed her drinks until she blacked out and took her back to his hotel. Fuck that guy, fuck everyone who advocates for him.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I can't stand the comment section of literally every band and every project Jonny ever touches. 

summers vs people getting mad about the genre tag

the greatest feud of 2020

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Boring and forgettable as expected. His voice is no longer what it once was. 

• Love 1

I actually like On God for what it is as a single but the entire EP is lackluster.

Hard to separate the music from the man when almost the entirety of the EP is about his shenanigans and empty promises he's so well-known for. Also, he was recently "seriously" selling a MacBook, so the joke isn't even outdated.

24 minutes ago, Frak The Gods said:

What did I say about including this part when posting this trash...

2020-04-10 09_56_59-https___kingdom-leaks.com_index.php__forums_topic_36480-jonny-craig-find-your-ho.png

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

13 minutes ago, Joseph said:

2020-04-10 09_56_59-https___kingdom-leaks.com_index.php__forums_topic_36480-jonny-craig-find-your-ho.png

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Imagine getting so worked up over such a thoroughly mediocre release. I used to be a huge fan of this guy, and I still love his old bands, but on his own the music hasn’t even been that good in years. And yeah, obviously he’s burned through every new chance he’s ever gotten. It has nothing to do with him being an addict, and honestly as someone from a family of several addicts the insinuation that people are bashing him “because he’s a drug addict” disgusts me... it’s so obvious that isn’t why 95% of people think he’s a bad guy. Grow up and quit feeling the need to white knight someone you probably have never met and who doesn’t give a shit about you.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

Imagine getting so worked up over such a thoroughly mediocre release. I used to be a huge fan of this guy, and I still love his old bands, but on his own the music hasn’t even been that good in years. And yeah, obviously he’s burned through every new chance he’s ever gotten. It has nothing to do with him being an addict, and honestly as someone from a family of several addicts the insinuation that people are bashing him “because he’s a drug addict” disgusts me... it’s so obvious that isn’t why 95% of people think he’s a bad guy. Grow up and quit feeling the need to white knight someone you probably have never met and who doesn’t give a shit about you.

• Love 2

PSP JEsus.gif

17 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

What did I say about including this part when posting this trash...

Okay? You could bring up the same point in like a Front porchstep post too so idk if people want to listen to this music it's fine, all I did was make a slight joke and people blew it out of proportion.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2