03. Enraptured by Decay (7:30)
04. Seared Eyes (3:16)
05. Lifeless Sanctum (2:45)
06. Endless Wound (6:13)
07. Finality I Behold (8:52)

Download

Support!

• Upvote 4

I downloaded this off the strength of the album cover alone. Did a little research afterwards and found out there's members of Blood Incantation, Khemmis, Primitive Man, and Spectral Voice in the band. Holy Hell.

Edit: This is absolutely vicious.

• Upvote 3

Ily, imo

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dickhead said:

I downloaded this off the strength of the album cover alone. Did a little research afterwards and found out there's members of Blood Incantation, Khemmis, Primitive Man, and Spectral Voice in the band. Holy Hell.

Edit: This is absolutely vicious.

I went to high school with the guy from Spectral Voice, he was in the grade above mine. I have some funny stories. The very small town we lived in, the only place to play shows was a lutheran church slash coffee house. He booked his acoustic anarcho punk band there and vandalized the Christian touring band's van with inverted crosses, some fucking funny shit. This was around 2006. Anyway good band.

• Upvote 2

WYv5vZr.gif

10 hours ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

I went to high school with the guy from Spectral Voice, he was in the grade above mine. I have some funny stories. The very small town we lived in, the only place to play shows was a lutheran church slash coffee house. He booked his acoustic anarcho punk band there and vandalized the Christian touring band's van with inverted crosses, some fucking funny shit. This was around 2006. Anyway good band.

Haha for fucks sake. It's like if Varg from Bathory grew up on Jackass instead of the dark arts.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, Dickhead said:

Haha for fucks sake. It's like if Varg from Bathory grew up on Jackass instead of the dark arts.

You mean Varg from Burzum? The guy from Bathory is Quorthon lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matias Benitez said:

You mean Varg from Burzum? The guy from Bathory is Quorthon lol.

Haha yes. I knew something was off about my post, but couldn't quite figure it out. I get their names mixed up a lot. "Who's the one with the dickhead?" 50/50 chance I'm gonna nail it, and I didn't

• Haha 1