Summers

Black Curse - Endless Wound (2020)

8 posts in this topic

a0522392822_10.jpg

Leaked

Release - April 24th, 2020

Genre - Death Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

** You can buy early on BC **

 

Tracklist:

01. Charnel Rift (5:06)
02. Crowned in (Floral) Vice (4:42)
03. Enraptured by Decay (7:30)
04. Seared Eyes (3:16)
05. Lifeless Sanctum (2:45)
06. Endless Wound (6:13)
07. Finality I Behold (8:52)

 

Download

 

Support!

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post

I downloaded this off the strength of the album cover alone. Did a little research afterwards and found out there's members of Blood Incantation, Khemmis, Primitive Man, and Spectral Voice in the band. Holy Hell.

 

Edit: This is absolutely vicious.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ily, imo

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Dickhead said:

I downloaded this off the strength of the album cover alone. Did a little research afterwards and found out there's members of Blood Incantation, Khemmis, Primitive Man, and Spectral Voice in the band. Holy Hell.

 

Edit: This is absolutely vicious.

I went to high school with the guy from Spectral Voice, he was in the grade above mine. I have some funny stories. The very small town we lived in, the only place to play shows was a lutheran church slash coffee house. He booked his acoustic anarcho punk band there and vandalized the Christian touring band's van with inverted crosses, some fucking funny shit. This was around 2006. Anyway good band.

  • Upvote 2

WYv5vZr.gif

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, sprdnglkwngs said:

I went to high school with the guy from Spectral Voice, he was in the grade above mine. I have some funny stories. The very small town we lived in, the only place to play shows was a lutheran church slash coffee house. He booked his acoustic anarcho punk band there and vandalized the Christian touring band's van with inverted crosses, some fucking funny shit. This was around 2006. Anyway good band.

Haha for fucks sake. It's like if Varg from Bathory grew up on Jackass instead of the dark arts.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/5/2020 at 2:04 PM, Dickhead said:

Haha for fucks sake. It's like if Varg from Bathory grew up on Jackass instead of the dark arts.

You mean Varg from Burzum? The guy from Bathory is Quorthon lol.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Matias Benitez said:

You mean Varg from Burzum? The guy from Bathory is Quorthon lol.

Haha yes. I knew something was off about my post, but couldn't quite figure it out. I get their names mixed up a lot. "Who's the one with the dickhead?" 50/50 chance I'm gonna nail it, and I didn't

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.