Support!

Facebook

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

surprising absolutely no one, it's another fuckin banger

• Love 1

@Kaddisfly lmao, fuck man I’m so glad you’re still here. The records been done a while so I’m just putting out some videos and generating content. Much love bro ❤️

• Upvote 2

Damn this shit slaps.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

@Dancing in the Dust Thank you so much brother! The record will be out soon and KL will be the first to see it. Really really appreciate you keeping up with the project and showing love

• Love 1

HERE WE GOOOOOO! Epic as usual from the homies at No Ghost! :)

• Love 1

@Mr. Electric thanks man, I appreciate you jamming it! 
and I’ve always had a strong relationship between this site and people that buy the music as well. Leak sites imo are essential to understanding the market in music today.

• Upvote 1

@Venomborn MY DUDE!!!!! Man I’m glad to see you, I hope you’re doing well and are enjoying the jams in today’s  strange times. Much love and take care ❤️

• Love 1

This song absolutely fucks. 

Well done, man. I look forward to supporting you all with a monetary contribution once the record is released. 

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, thatonenoob said:

@Venomborn MY DUDE!!!!! Man I’m glad to see you, I hope you’re doing well and are enjoying the jams in today’s  strange times. Much love and take care ❤️

It's an honor to hear that haha it means a lot! Doing all I can to take care during these very strange times, and I hope you guys are safe and sound as well. Much love to you and the rest, you have no idea how stoked I am for the new album <3 thanks again for the well-wishes

• Love 1

@TDH yo thank you so much!! I definitely look forward to hearing the response from the KL homies but supporting the record is so helpful. Truly I thank you for your support as were 100% DIY

• Upvote 1

Ok, alternative metal got my interest but maaan. This shit is horribly good. For real this is not just like nu-metalcore, but have this vibe from bands that went from nu-metal to alt metal. Looking forward for album. @thatonenoob is there going to be CD also? 

• Love 1

tumblr_o45vtdEIn41v0de1po1_500.gif

@Doomed_User thanks so much bro! There will be physical copies once the record is out but no pre-orders, it’s just going to be a 6 song EP so there won’t be a huge demand for physicals, we do have some of our previous album Available though. I’m very thankful you took the time to jam it and give some true feedback ❤️

This bangs, definitely gonna check out full album when it realises  

• Love 1

@Q.N3RD won’t be long brother, check out the previous work anytime on Spotify or our personal website. Thank you for your time and honest listen 

https://www.noghost.me

• Love 1