Sign in to follow this  
Cobwebs&CablesTX

Soooo.... requests/ donations.

9 posts in this topic

First off, you guys fuckin rock. :lol: :D  

I am very excited for this to be back. Thank you to all the people that put in the hard work!

Now, how are we going to do requests and donations???

I have been longing for a few albums that were lost over time, specifically the At All Cost discography.

Thanks again,

Chandler

(Chandler86TXX)

post-922-0-12471400-1457030957_thumb.jpg

well bud we will shortly in time have donations back up i'm pretty sure  as you know you need donation status to make requests but we will get to that shortly :) thank you for being patient, and we are all soo happy to be back to :D 

• Love 1

Guest jason1096

Not sure if this is the right spot on forum, but trying to request an Itunes version of "Rise" by Sixx AM, or OTEP-Itunes singles off upcoming album? thanks!

Unfortunately, only Donators/Subscribers are allowed to request album downloads.

Unfortunately, only Donators/Subscribers are allowed to request album downloads.

I was a donator before all the accounts were deleted. Is there a way to get that back?

Guest lechisonfire

If I wanted to post some links for albums which I would look to host on the internet would I be able to post/share them on the site?

Thanks, any help or advice is apperciated

I was a donator before all the accounts were deleted. Is there a way to get that back?

You need to send a PM to Papa Kingdom with donation paypal email, and proof of donation and he should be able to restore it from there.

If I wanted to post some links for albums which I would look to host on the internet would I be able to post/share them on the site?

Thanks, any help or advice is apperciated

You must be a donator to post a User Submitted Download. Other than that you can PM download links to your music to a "Provider" (orange names) and they will decide if they post it or not.

Guest lechisonfire

Thank's very much for the help :)