Summers

All Time Low - Wake Up, Sunshine (Japanese Edition) (2020)

71 posts in this topic

Omg this is WAYYY sooner then expected!, love it though, thanks!! 

• Upvote 1

Other Releases by

This is so forgettable, that's a shame since I really like this band, but I don't feel like it brings something new to the table

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Very backloaded record. Most of the great songs are on the second half of the album. However, this is the best album I've heard from them in a long time.

• Upvote 1

Their best album since Nothing Personal.

Stoked to be able to actually listen to them again.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with @Alexaln

The albums after Nothing Personal I only liked a few songs but on this one, I enjoy every track but 'Monsters' that track couldve been so much more without Nothing.Nowhere... dont get me wrong I love Nothing.Nowhere but to me it just didnt mix well. Some tracks took my back to the albums SWIR & NP. Definitely AOTY candidate for me.

You Make Me Wanna Forget 

2 hours ago, ×KING×ReLLIK× said:

I have to agree with @Alexaln

The albums after Nothing Personal I only liked a few songs but on this one, I enjoy every track but 'Monsters' that track couldve been so much more without Nothing.Nowhere... dont get me wrong I love Nothing.Nowhere but to me it just didnt mix well. Some tracks took my back to the albums SWIR & NP. Definitely AOTY candidate for me.

Blackbear*

This album is awesome. Loved Last Young Renegade but this definitely trumps it. Return to form for sure. Probably the best since Don't Panic. 

@cmoney8604 Code Orange already got album of the year though. They had the awards ceremony a few weeks ago. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks. Excited for this one. 

So, this is one of my most anticipated albums of the year. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Last Young Renegade and Future Hearts.

This album checks every single box I had expected listening to this album.

Not just that! The Band CAMINO's tryhard EP last year was 8 of my favorite songs of the entire year so seeing them as a feature was like "calm down, Aria..."

This album is great for already-All Time Low fans and I saw someone mentioned this is a "safe" album and yeah, I guess it is. But, I think it's just in the ATL vein.

I love this. Thank you!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

This is lit!

nice one-time listen

this is them close to their prime.... the next album after this is about to be lit

On 3/28/2020 at 4:46 AM, Emopunk182 said:

Blackbear*

My mistake... same genre

You Make Me Wanna Forget 

I agree with @MyTearsYW this record is backloaded. The only good song in the first half is the opener. Melancholy Kaleidoscope might be the dumbest song title I've ever heard.

This record just doesn't have the personality or the energy that made them popular. I will turn on Nothing Personal so much quicker than I will this. I think there are a couple songs worth keeping from this, but as a whole, this isn't worth listening to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20200902_221303.jpg

I wasn't expecting a whole lot. I didn't really care for him with the Simple Creatures project. but damn! this is really good. pretty catchy stuff ! and every song has its own sound. not the same ol' pop punk cookie cutter

6 hours ago, neebnoob18 said:

I agree with @MyTearsYW this record is backloaded. The only good song in the first half is the opener. Melancholy Kaleidoscope might be the dumbest song title I've ever heard.

This record just doesn't have the personality or the energy that made them popular. I will turn on Nothing Personal so much quicker than I will this. I think there are a couple songs worth keeping from this, but as a whole, this isn't worth listening to.

Like the back half is fun and sounds like Don't Panic b-sides which I'm always down for, but really the only track that has All Time Low sounding at their best on this is "Favorite Place" imo.

• Upvote 1

THEY'RE JUST STUPID BOYS MAKING BASEMENT NOISE IN THE BASEMENT NOISE IN THE BASEMENT 

JUST STUPID BOYS MAKING BASEMENT NOISE IN THE BASEMENT YEAH YEAH!!

download.jpeg

Better than expected. This is pretty neat.

320 and FLAC added!

johnny booth.gif

Very much a fan of this record! Didn't enjoy last young renegade but I really enjoyed this!

So I am back after a few more listens after the official release,, and it is pretty epic i love this so much, probably automatical aoty

• Downvote 1

Looks like their career has hit... an All Time Low. 

• Sad 2
  • Downvote 2

Listened once and I was pretty underwhelmed tbh, it's ok

Will we get the japanese bonus track " I hate that for you " ?

14 minutes ago, Smilekid said:

where did u find this info?

5 hours ago, TONIC.EXE said:

where did u find this info?

On amazon japan, and on the subreddit of the band.

9 hours ago, Smilekid said:

Yeah I was wondering that too, I just seen it today someone selling a japanese cd copy of it.