967-EVIL

The Black Dahlia Murder - Verminous (2020)

46 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I was not ready for the volume of ejaculate I have produced. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Ran through spectrals. Looks legit 320 but in joint stereo not stereo. Thats all.

• Upvote 1

Awesome, i could never get into Full Albums from these guys. but they always have 3-5 awesome tracks. Hearing this makes me miss bands like Daath

Been a crappy week, definitely needed something good as of late and this'll do. Thanks a TON for posting. Been looking forward to this one. :)

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

HOLY SHIT

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Yoooooooooooooo!  Well this will be getting me through the rest of the day in the office!  TBDM FERDA!

Thank you for the early post! @pudhead Thank you for making me aware of the joint Stereo thingy I didn't know about that!

• Upvote 1

'Verminous' and 2017's 'Nightbringers' are TBDM's best albums. I have love for everything they've put out, and was supporting them when they were being heckled in the 'Unhallowed' and 'Miasma' days while supporting established Death Metal giants on tours, but these past two albums have truly been the best work.

It's no secret TBDM have emulated sounds from a wide variety of Death Metal from various scenes and countries through their career. But these last two albums are where they have truly seemed to find THEIR sound after their consistently amazing and awesome journey. The last time I saw a band hit the mark on such a consistent basis was Morbid Angel and Edge Of Sanity in the 90's and early 2000's. TBDM give me the same level of joy I had back then going to the record store with my friend and his older brother who could buy the Morbid Angel and Edge of Sanity records for us with each album they put out. These last two have just hit me on a whole other level.

If you don't agree, that's perfectly fine. At the end of the day, if you love their music, that's all that matters. Just wanted to tell my tale and express my love for these guys!

• Upvote 3

Master leakers indeed, making me leak all my internal organs all over the bathroom jesus 

ohhhhhh shiiit!!! \m/ thanks for posting this your the best

This is probably their best work to date.

Those riffs are catchy af!