Summers

Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts V: Together (2020)

19 posts in this topic

UJli64h.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 27, 2020
Genre - Ambience, Electronic
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Letting Go While Holding On (9:39)
02. Together (1:04)
03. OUT IN THE OPEN (5:15)
04. With Faith (9:40)
05. Apart (13:36)
06. Your Touch (4:27)
07. Hope We Can Again (7:27)
08. Still Right Here (1:11)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

Thank you for post! Can anyone explain to me the difference between an EP and LP please? Is this classed as an EP and Locusts as an LP or are they both classed as LPs?? Thank you!! 

Share this post


Link to post

I just about shit myself when I saw this and Ghosts VI trending.  Talk about an unexpected surprise.  Thanks for the upload!  Excited to listen to them!

Share this post


Link to post

Its a suprise, when even wikipedia doesn't know anything about these albums. But tbh, as someone who can listen to NIN from time to time, this is nothing for me. I can listen to instrumentals maybe once or twice but then im bored, no matter how good it is. These two albums are no exceptions. I was looking forward to this, but i already pass on this one :/

Share this post


Link to post

these are free on NINs website, why not get it there?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ZKC100 said:

Thank you for post! Can anyone explain to me the difference between an EP and LP please? Is this classed as an EP and Locusts as an LP or are they both classed as LPs?? Thank you!! 

 

I'm going to say it's an LP based on length. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'M SORRY WHAT!?

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for posting, this is definitely interesting but cool none the less.


 

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

Share this post


Link to post

I usually don't post or go out of my way to trash music that just isn't for me, but seriously...WTF is this?

 

This is like a score for a film that does not exist.

 

Quarantine: The Soundtrack.

No words, no notes, only tones.

 

He should've featured the guy who does the music for Law & Order, at least that guy had a funky bass line...

 

This is like the musical equivalent of edging, only without the climax...

 

You know what my favorite part was? The 30 seconds that sounded exactly like the 30 seconds before...

 

I can only imagine what a live show is gonna be like. Loud noises while Rez just stands there...

 

This album is like Luke Skywalker in The Force Awakens, gonna be a huge build up ending with Trent Reznor taking a breath.

 

At least he found a way to maximize his income; FIRE THE BAND.

 

[END JOKES]

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, DopeMP said:

I usually don't post or go out of my way to trash music that just isn't for me, but seriously...WTF is this?

 

This is like a score for a film that does not exist.

 

Quarantine: The Soundtrack.

No words, no notes, only tones.

 

He should've featured the guy who does the music for Law & Order, at least that guy had a funky bass line...

 

This is like the musical equivalent of edging, only without the climax...

 

You know what my favorite part was? The 30 seconds that sounded exactly like the 30 seconds before...

 

I can only imagine what a live show is gonna be like. Loud noises while Rez just stands there...

 

This album is like Luke Skywalker in The Force Awakens, gonna be a huge build up ending with Trent Reznor taking a breath.

 

At least he found a way to maximize his income; FIRE THE BAND.

 

[END JOKES]

check the genre

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, fartinmartin said:

check the genre

 

I get it, just super disappointing. And by I get it, I guess I mean I don't get it lol just so not memorable to be. Not judging, just not the NIN I hoped for...

Share this post


Link to post

Lol at everyone getting mad at this...you do know these are just Part V and VI of these right? Trent released the original 4 of these 12 years ago. And he has since played some of these tracks live before. Y’all Act like hasn’t been putting out instrumental music for years now 

Share this post


Link to post

Not as diverse as Locusts, but still a fantastic collection of songs (if you'd call them that). Worthy addition to the previous Ghosts releases.

Share this post


Link to post

i'm excited to give this a listen!


michael-b-michael-buble-242697.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/27/2020 at 3:16 AM, DopeMP said:

I usually don't post or go out of my way to trash music that just isn't for me, but seriously...WTF is this?

 

This is like a score for a film that does not exist.

 

Quarantine: The Soundtrack.

No words, no notes, only tones.

 

He should've featured the guy who does the music for Law & Order, at least that guy had a funky bass line...

 

This is like the musical equivalent of edging, only without the climax...

 

You know what my favorite part was? The 30 seconds that sounded exactly like the 30 seconds before...

 

I can only imagine what a live show is gonna be like. Loud noises while Rez just stands there...

 

This album is like Luke Skywalker in The Force Awakens, gonna be a huge build up ending with Trent Reznor taking a breath.

 

At least he found a way to maximize his income; FIRE THE BAND.

 

[END JOKES]

when you never heard about the genre Ambient

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

i never heard nin or these albums (they are free though so I guess I can check them out) but I'm guessing they normally have guitars in their music???

Share this post


Link to post

Usually guitars and at least a drum machine or vocals...

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ae fanboi 7\ said:

i never heard nin or these albums (they are free though so I guess I can check them out) but I'm guessing they normally have guitars in their music???

They have been through every genre at this point, I like them most when they do industrial rock though in the vein of Pretty Hate Machine and The Downward Spiral I would say to check them out if you want to get into the band but they are a lot different to these albums

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.