Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Orbit Culture - The Shadowing [Single] (2020)

9 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

This band is incredible.  They have taken every aspect of Metal and fucking transcended into a new level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame this was just a trilogy of songs, I was hoping for a new album. Also this slaps might be my favourite song from them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Summers said:

Shame this was just a trilogy of songs, I was hoping for a new album. Also this slaps might be my favourite song from them

It was a video trilogy.  Their new album that includes all 3 + more, is coming out in the summer.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Allen said:

It was a video trilogy.  Their new album that includes all 3 + more, is coming out in the summer.

oh shit thanks thats made my day, I was thinking it was just the three songs lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Summers said:

oh shit thanks thats made my day, I was thinking it was just the three songs lol

You scared me for a second there Summers hahaha I was so hoping for a new album, glad that's happening!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.