Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kingdom

Attila - Bulletproof [Single] (2016)

25 posts in this topic

i suppose i should just stop going to bed after i download stuff , i keep having to get back up to download stuff

First single > second single > third single. The solo and the breakdown were pretty good tho, just everything else was so god damn mediocre and boring.

Guest • ͜ •

Not listening to Attila > Listening to Attila

First single > second single > third single. The solo and the breakdown were pretty good tho, just everything else was so god damn mediocre and boring.

I think you just described Attila

Why do these singles get progressively worse?

• Love 1

I liked Ignite much better than Public Apology in all honesty, it felt like it had some outlawed vibes

• Love 1

It's insane how soft these guys are now. So disappointing. 

Can't believe I'm saying this, but this song is too clean for the likes Attila. LOL

• Love 1

Guest Theradcast

I actually like this song better than ignite & public apology, less "rap" the better. But boy none of these songs come close to proving grounds or horsepig smh

There is an album preview on SharpTone's Instagram. The album suprisingly sounds decent. Bulletproof os a decent track too

I still hope this album is a joke and before releasing it they go like "We're kidding, those songs we released were a big joke for the haters. The real album will have a Fallacy, Rage and About that Life vibe!! Hope you enjoy it!"

One can dream...

Actually this is not bad at all..for someone who doesn't listen to Attila. Ignite > Bulletproof > Public Apology (but PA had better guitars)

• Love 1

Ignite < Public Apology < Bulletproof

Nobody is gonna see this but, I liked this song. Sorry to my mom

• Love 2

One of two good songs off this album judging by the previews on instagram. Used to be a huge fan but fuck this cheap sylar copy

I can't figure out what kind of genre Attila wants to be with this song.

I really like this, along with the last two singles. It's definitely a change of direction for them. But I like it. It sounds like Sylar, that's not a bad thing at all, even if it isn't original

Guest Notare

Have to admit, this song is catchy af, I like it.

Guest ConnorRobertson

Sounds like Sylar in some ways lol.

Fronz said that this single's the softes song on the album, and that we haven't heard the 3 heaviest songs yet, they wanted a diverse album and keep us on our toes=) So before we judge them let the album drop first ^^

Guest Tareo

Yeah there's a definite '90s alt/nu metal vibe in there. Reminds me a bit of what Crazytown was doing before they split up.

I've always heard these guys and kinda of ignore the lyrics, cause it was fun, i never take anything these guys wrote serious, but c'mon, the lyrics are just the same thing over and over, 3 singles till now bout the same thing, like "fuck the haters, i don't care bout your opinions and shit." No creativity at all, and like nobody get offended by these guys anymore "About That Life" was 3 years ago, what about a new subject or get back to "Rage" style, because the "Nu metal shit" direction already ruined OM&M.