03. Saturnine Saturnalia (6:41)

*Ville Valo's (HIM) solo project*

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

Thanks!

What an awesome surprise to wake up to!  Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 1

So cool, really love "Run Away from the Sun"

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

cool. i wish Ville would find a good backing band. I remember after "Wings of a Butterfly" was such a huge radio hit that they basically recycled the same riff but tried to disguise it on the next album with the "Passion's Killing Floor" single. HIM was one of the best bands to combine a heavy sound with mellow vocals at the same time. i would love to hear him with some type of Industrial sounding project

On 3/20/2020 at 2:58 PM, TreeInTheWind said:

@widowswail What does this even mean? He released an album last year. 

The Ville Valo & Agents album from last year was nothing, but a simple record with an old friend, in a different genre (0% HIM,100%FINNISH).
But now Ville's back with new tracks that should've been on the unreleased 9th full length album :) so i cant wait for Vol.2,3 etc.

@tonysndr That's not what they said. Ville has been here with us this entire time. As Ville's number 1 fan (and chairman of Team Heartagram), I would know. 

2 hours ago, TreeInTheWind said:

@tonysndr That's not what they said. Ville has been here with us this entire time. As Ville's number 1 fan (and chairman of Team Heartagram), I would know. 

Okay, then show me some music between Tears On Tape & Gothica Fennica Vol.1, but only if that sounds like HIM!(XY Band feat. Ville doesnt count). :) the only thing i wanted to say, is that Ghotica Fennica is the first real comeback because of the similarity to HIM.

@tonysndr Well, Ville Valo & Agents came out last year with an album. Have you listened to that? To a REAL fan, it sounds very much like HIM. Only difference is that it's spoken in Finnish and not English. I listen to Ville Valo & Agents in the morning while I drink coffee (very reminiscent of early HIM). 

17 minutes ago, TreeInTheWind said:

@tonysndr Well, Ville Valo & Agents came out last year with an album. Have you listened to that? To a REAL fan, it sounds very much like HIM. Only difference is that it's spoken in Finnish and not English. I listen to Ville Valo & Agents in the morning while I drink coffee (very reminiscent of early HIM). 

Nope, VV&A doesnt sound like HIM (musically) !! :D and as i see you can not show any new music between ToT &  GF Vol.1 that REALLY sounds like HIM.
Aand just because your ear likes VV&A's TOTTALLY DIFFERENT genre, it DOESNT mean that youre automatically a bigger fan than me (since 2000), because:
HIM is HIM, VV is HIM too, BUT VV&A IS ONLY A SIDE PROJECT, NOT A SEQUEL TO TEARS ON TAPE, DUMBASS :DDD
I guess you're childish enough to continue your bullshit, but guess what, im not gonna read that,because youre pathetic, BYE!

• Downvote 1

Hm, sounds pretty much where HIM left off. To be honest the EP leaves me very unimpressed. Seems like VV is still stuck in the same mold. The tracks seem ambitious but he goes for the same instrumentation and tricks like the past 15 years (with the exception of Venus Doom maybe). He needs a producer that pushes him to get back some edge. 

And to the guy further up who claims that VV&A sounds like HIM, he's clearly talking out of his ass. Get your ears checked. 

But thanks anyway for the upload  👍