Summers

The Acacia Strain - E (Singles) (2020)

40 posts in this topic

The Lucid Dream is my favorite so far! The track reminds me of something off Coma Witch or their earlier records.

I've always preferred tracks of theirs that really pick up the tempo - and this did not disappoint.

Other Releases by

It Comes In Waves is what I always hoped this band would be. Guess they just wanted to flex that they could actually make good music, before going back to releasing the same song 10 times again

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

D slapped, E SLAPS!!! The Lucid Dream is probably my favorite on this one also Jess Nyx is a killer screamer kinda reminds me off Emma Boster from Dying Wish looking forward to C because I'm pretty sure it's gonna spell out DECAY

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

i wonder if they called that song "thr lucid dream" just so they could maybe end upon one of the lucid dream by juice WRLD lol, to scare the bajesus outta people!

3 weeks later, I now consider The Lucid Dream to be my favorite of the four songs. Seeing God is very very close behind. I just absolutely adore everything about TLD, from the killer verse riffs, to the more upbeat sections, the fantastic guest vocals, and Vincent’s stellar lyricism. Only thing about that track that doesn’t land with me is the drums during the breakdown, god dammit Kevin, use your china PLEASE. 

S&S is okay, probably my least favorite song so far. Looking forward to the next two songs next week. 

@Coma Witch why next week?! If they're doing this one 4 weeks instead of 3 and then the next 5 instead of 4 it's gonna be such a long fucking wait.

9 minutes ago, NeverStopThis said:

@Coma Witch why next week?! If they're doing this one 4 weeks instead of 3 and then the next 5 instead of 4 it's gonna be such a long fucking wait.

Nobody knows, probably to throw people off and not be predictable.

1 hour ago, Coma Witch said:

Nobody knows, probably to throw people off and not be predictable.

Maybe they possibly kept this one under wraps and it still comes out at midnight? 🤔

Will this ever get a FLAC update?