• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

@Coma Witch lowest hanging fruit possible :D

• Haha 4

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Uh-oh.

Those skies are starting to get pretty bleak.

• Upvote 2

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

I cannot believe this. They've done it. 

E

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

E

• Upvote 1

The Lucid Dream is an awesome track. First one is cool too but a little repetitive. 

I'm really enjoying this rollout 

E

• Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

E

• Upvote 1

e.jpg.3bef5ff9d46e42aeca9159a85fdbd7e3.jpg

• Upvote 1

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

Alright so I’ve now listened a few times. 

Obviously I think it’s fucking fantastic, but I’m a bit biased so that doesn’t mean much. However, I don’t think these songs are quite as instantly gripping as the songs from D were. On first listen, I was slightly disappointed because the songs felt a little simple and repetitive compared to D, especially Solace and Serenity. Then again, I also felt this way about Feed a Pigeon Breed a Rat when that first dropped, and it’s slowly become one of my favorite TAS songs of all time. With a few listens, these songs have grown on me significantly and I now like them probably almost as much as FAPBAR and Seeing God. The groove on Solace and Serenity is absolutely disgusting, very reminiscent of something DL would’ve written on Wormwood or DITOM with those riffs and that evil ass breakdown. The Lucid Dream is for sure my favorite on this section of the album though, those riffy bits in the verses and that guest feature are stupid good. Actually one of the best guest features these guys have ever had. That breakdown is fucking stupid hard too, almost reminds me a bit of Send Help. Anyways, I’m rambling. 

TLDR; very very very good, but not quite as fantastic as the songs from D. The next three weeks until the next section releases are gonna be slow as fuck. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

E

• Upvote 1

Image result for blackpink gif

E

hmmmm another E

• Haha 2

D
E
A
T
H
?

• Upvote 1

northlane,bloodline.jpg

If you put the EPs side by side they match (D and E).

Could this be a 5 part single album spelling Death?

I reckon they have a whole album theyre releasing as singles but when they release the final part they will release the full thing as an album - experimenting with a release structure.

1 hour ago, Cam979 said:

If you put the EPs side by side they match (D and E).

Could this be a 5 part single album spelling Death?

I reckon they have a whole album theyre releasing as singles but when they release the final part they will release the full thing as an album - experimenting with a release structure.

I think it's "DECAY"... I'm hoping for "DECAYING" so we get more songs.

I think both of these songs are two of the best they've ever written. I'm biased because they're my favorite band, but I love all of their stuff. This shit is nasty though and I can't wait for the rest.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Guess their last EP was a fluke, shame because I was really liking the atmospheric direction they appeared to be experimenting with. This is more of the same ole deathcore shit, these singles, although executed with a nice gimmicky rollout, sound just like every other band of the genre...Bland boring and seemingly uninspired.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Ł > E

1500x500.png.a7345bf487598095168f32f561c6c4bc.png

8 hours ago, Diet Indulgence said:

Guess their last EP was a fluke, shame because I was really liking the atmospheric direction they appeared to be experimenting with. This is more of the same ole deathcore shit, these singles, although executed with a nice gimmicky rollout, sound just like every other band of the genre...Bland boring and seemingly uninspired.

It Comes In Waves was just a "one time thing". They even said that during the album roll out, and that they gave another album to Rise that was more of their style on the label (or something of that nature).

Shame because I also agree that ICIW was really good. I'm SO glad I copped a first pressing before they sold out, lol