ally

In Hearts Wake - Worldwide Suicide [Single] (2020)

42 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Well that was an experience

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

this killed me I am just not sure yet if on a good or bad way

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Uhhh wtf was that lmao. Hopefully that's just the intro and doesn't represent the whole album.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Slipknot meets Loathe meets D'n'B

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Lol said:

Uhhh wtf was that lmao. Hopefully that's just the intro and doesn't represent the whole album.

Exactly my thoughts, would definitely be a cool intro 

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

The fact that the iTunes link is to Northlane is hilarious, wouldn't be surprised if Jon Deiley is in any way involved with this.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

this is VERY different, I fucking like it

yeah epic

Clearly an into type song

OK THIS IS AOTY MATERIAL FUCK YEAH LIMP BIZKIT X DEATHCORE VIBES!

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif

What the fuck did i just listen to lmfao 

That was pure chaos. Can’t tell whether I love it or hate it yet. The only reason why I’m iffy is because of the mix. Good on them for doing something this... weird, though. 

I have determined that this song, indeed, slaps after multiple listens 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Well that was pretty cool.

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Lmao, ok. I'm curious to know where they are going with this

STYGKL_1.gif

Weird, I fuck with it

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

it sounds like Parkway Drive and Hatebreed had a Kid that grew up on 2000s NuMetal and also had crush on Mitch Lucker

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

klbanneredo-min.png

wow that was odd. I started to really dig this band on ark so im a little bummed its so different. Still cool tho!

This is the type of sound I’ve been waiting to hear from these guys. I loved Earthwalker and Skydancer, but ARK just felt like more of the same but less exciting. This song is crazy though, I’m excited

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck this goes hard.

The fuck bros... I’m shocked, this accelerated my toilet time x 1000. After all this time I was expecting something different since they must’ve had a lot of time to reflect on their style.. But I wasn’t expecting this at all... haha It’s very short so I doubt the whole thing will go that hard, but personally that hypes me up a lot.

Well... Okay. Thank you, but no.

• Confused 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Okay, upon many many listens, this is indeed the coolest song this band has ever written 

• Upvote 4

Vocalist is channeling his inner Tim Lambesis for sure. This song is insane and way better than anything off Ark. Love the chaos

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

Really enjoyed their first three efforts a lot but after how disappointing Ark was, this is a welcomed change for me. Very experimental and straight up weird.

Almost gives me Code Orange kinda vibes with the strange structure and mad temp changes

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

Love it

Make more sense since I had a seizure. 

There's also more to the build up we can hear on this video compared to this shorter track and it's also freaking weird. haha

The sort of prelude riffs are very reminiscent of While She Sleeps.

Anyway I hope there's more shit like that because personally I want to see people constantly asking for novelty complain once again even if that's what it is. loll Our poor brains can't handle what the heart desires.

1 hour ago, Adec21 said:

Make more sense since I had a seizure. 

There's also more to the build up we can hear on this video compared to this shorter track and it's also freaking weird. haha

The sort of prelude riffs are very reminiscent of While She Sleeps.

Anyway I hope there's more shit like that because personally I want to see people constantly asking for novelty complain once again even if that's what it is. loll Our poor brains can't handle what the heart desires.

I think the first minute or so is going to be the intro to the album, the 'Prodigy' sounding part. They did a similar thing with the video for Passage where it includes the 'Ark' intro but  wasn't included in the steaming and downloadable versions of the track

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

1 hour ago, Six Souls said:

I think the first minute or so is going to be the intro to the album, the 'Prodigy' sounding part. They did a similar thing with the video for Passage where it includes the 'Ark' intro but  wasn't included in the steaming and downloadable versions of the track

Yes it would make sense indeed.