967-EVIL

In This Moment - Mother (2020)

48 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Love this

The last time I was this early this band still exists. Thx for the early leak btw. I'll give it a listen.

Please, be good. I was not expecting this album so early. Thanks! Jesus Christ, this is horrible!

Edited by Clappy.xD
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

This is fucking awful

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

rymacc 2.png last fm acc 2.png

This is absolutely terrible! What's with them doing all these cover songs on the last few albums? Then they open this album with a Steve Miller Band cover (wow what a banger) lol... I'll consider "A Star Crossed Wasteland" the last In This Moment album. After all the member swaps, they got all artsy and turned it into a Maria Brink solo project basically

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, at least there is still the first 3 albums

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 967-EVIL said:

feat. Maria Brink

?????????? I know it’s a cover but why are u featuring on your own album

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

What a fantastic album !!
Maria Brink sings divinely well ... only happiness and that sensitivity !!

• Upvote 1

I knew it lmao, downloaded we will rock you for shits and giggles and boy is it as cringe-worthy as I thought it would be 😂😂

They have always had a cover or 2 from Blondie  to Phil Collins and other artists on there albums. Doesn't take away they put on a great live show and sell albums.

• Downvote 1

I like As Above So Below, the rest is a big nope.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

a lot of this album is just boring, as she sounds as though she isn't really trying. No songs have no energy, and the cover songs are extremely cringe worthy, especially the queen cover

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for posting, actually been looking forward to this one.

Edit: A Couple of good tracks but nothing I'd play on repeat unfortunately. Definitely didn't care for the covers. Bummer.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

This is upsetting...I feel like nothing even happened on this record

• Upvote 1

Wow. This new In This Moment Album is.......not good *explosion*

• Haha 3

giphy (2).gif

Is this still ditching the cool guitars for that synth pop shit?? I use to love beautiful tragedy!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

This album was hot garbage 1/10 Jesus Christ how far they've fallen from Star Crossed Wasteland say goodbye to the gun show I guess

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

giphy (2).gif

THANKS! ❤️

Fuck yes. Thank you leak gods <3

• Love 1

8 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

This is fucking awful

Wouldn't have expected otherwise. I knew this was going to be trash when the first single dropped.

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

Holy shit this is an absolute pile of dog shit. I cant even believe it. If I were a member of this band id be beyond embarrassed. 0/10

• Upvote 1

I am so happy to see this on here so early! Absolutely loved Ritual as my favorite In This Moment album. This one is supposed to be a "continuation" so I'm really eager to listen!

Thank you!

• Love 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Double post sorry not sorry!

Yep, this is exactly what I expected! I didn't care for Hunting Grounds at all, so I was a bit worried the album would miss. But, the rest of the album is actually great! It's textbook In This Moment!

We Will Rock You is so loud in a lot of ways and it features 3 of my favorite female rockers (Where the hell is TPR4?!). Lay Me Down is so Ritual it's amazing.

In This Moment always has the sickest guitar tones and Maria can sing literally anything to me and I'd love it.

Thanks again for posting this! I was kinda hoping this would leak while I was quarantined and you delivered so beautifully thank you! thank you!

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Waste of what used to be a talented band. They used to be so fucking good. Saw them at my first show and got a picture with Maria Brink and told her that she was the coolest metal chick I knew. Now, I wouldn't even play this if it was the only music that was left after the Coronavirus. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

PSP JEsus.gif

Honestly, some of these tracks are really good, like "Legacy" and "As Above, So Below", but a lot of them are just very meh. I'd say out of the past 4 albums this is the best one, but that's not saying too much.

6.5/10

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

Few songs were ok but for the most part I can’t stand how whiny she sounds on most of their songs

• Upvote 2

That cover of "Fly Like An Eagle" is awful, and having a grandpa that is best friends with Steve Miller himself...I can guarantee he'd agree lol sorry but fuck...ew. Also, making a cover of a song the opening track? The hell?