967-EVIL

In This Moment - Mother (2020)

48 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Thanks!

its kinda hard to find positives in here but hey atleast its better than code orange

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, LinaK said:

its kinda hard to find positives in here but hey atleast its better than code orange

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Better than the last album but still a 7/10 at best.
I feel the composition and mixing could be better on all of the songs.

• Upvote 1

@Frak The Gods yaa! i remember watching them play on Warped Tour maybe around 2008 or so when they were on the small stage with about 30 people watching. First ep and first 3 albums were pretty cool with Maria doing extremely heavy vocals and her husband doing lead guitar, then they released the mainstream album "Blood" and everything turned into more of a live visual thing for the band (or what's left) Alot of these songs they make now are just quick generic auto sampling and Maria trying to sing like some sort of diva now

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Can we unleak this and leak The Weeknd instead

• Haha 2

Damn they went to hell :/

Deadlock always delivers though...

This album is okay. Nothing I'll ever go back to tbh

I remember seeing this band several times live back when they made actual metal music and they were soooo good. Haven't liked their last several releases for obvious reasons but its so sad what they've turned into. But i guess it pays the bills. 

• Upvote 1

Its definitely different from their previous work and more focused on rock, but I actually really enjoyed this album! I found it pretty energetic and many of the instrumentals (electronic and guitar) were damn awesome. Though, I do admit the covers weren't that great. The In-Between, Legacy, Born In Flames, and Lay Me Down were my favorites. 

Man this band got really awful over the years. They showed a lot of promise back in the day.

• Upvote 1

This is actually a lot better than I thought it would be. That said, it's still not good.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:03 AM, BLEGH said:

This album was hot garbage 1/10 Jesus Christ how far they've fallen from Star Crossed Wasteland say goodbye to the gun show I guess

Yeah their music has definitely become more pop metal over the years compared to the earlier work but still gonna give this record a try. Don't expect much though

My music is available for free on this site and @ widowswail.bandcamp.com

that was painful. not going back to ITM again ig

Freddy Mercury is flipping in his grave. Absolutely Trash!

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for this file i love them!!!!!!