Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Aversions Crown - The Soil [Single] (2020)

22 posts in this topic

1400x1400-000000-80-0-0.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 13th, 2020

Genre - Deathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

**New Album Hell Will Come For Us All out June 12th**

Tracklist:

1. The Soil

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Other Releases by

Is that artwork the same style as Death Squad Anthem's? 

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Shit on my balls, this is one of their best songs ever. Do they have a new vocalist? This guy sounds different, he sounds a lot like Joe from FFAA. It’s not often that a deathcore band impressed me in the modern era of the genre, but this shit is fantastic. 

• Upvote 1

God they sound like Thy Art and FFAA combined on this song. But i really liked the song.

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Just now, Geshka said:

Idk why but NZ Itunes tells me the release date is June 12th.

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/hell-will-come-for-us-all/1499647585

probably the actual release date I got it from elsewhere

• Upvote 2

finally they came out of the shadows. the new singer is pretty plane.

31 minutes ago, Coma Witch said:

Shit on my balls, this is one of their best songs ever. Do they have a new vocalist? This guy sounds different, he sounds a lot like Joe from FFAA. It’s not often that a deathcore band impressed me in the modern era of the genre, but this shit is fantastic. 

their previous vocalist, Mark Poida, dropped the band because he didn't want to do tours anymore. no idea of who the new guy is. he sounds like a mix of CJ from TAIM and Joe from FFAA.

• Upvote 1

Bummer to hear about the vocalist leaving, that guy sure had a dope range of highs and lows. 

Jesus, I really need to know who the new vocalist is, because he's smashing it.

I can't wait to check this out.

Sounds like something an A.I. would produce after listening to the best FFAA, TAIM and Aversions Crown songs for about a minute 

Lame vocalist doesnt exactly help either 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

This is really underwhelming compared to Xenocide. The only part that stood out to me was the last 30 seconds when the breakdown kicks in.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad song, but the new vocalist just seems to pale in comparison to Mark Poida.

• Upvote 4

Massive Aversions and Poida fan here...

Dude had huge shoes to fill....he did an okay job but it now just blends in with the Thy Art and FFAA crowd like others have stated here....with that slight Aversions twist instrumentally. 

Poida and Colin set the band apart with those savage lows and solid highs and what not...more character in their voices.

Ah well

It's not bad 

• Upvote 3

Instrumentally fantastic 

Vocally I'm not sure yet, he has solid mids/lows but I hope for more variety on the album

• Upvote 1

Not entirely sure how I feel about this honestly. On one hand I'm a Poida fanboy and love every project he's ever been in, so listening without him just isn't the same, but on the other hand I feel that the new vocalist does have the capacity to be phenomenal but doesn't really reach that peak in this song, although he is quite solid. Here's to hoping the next single will validate my point!

• Upvote 1

8Nk56Da.jpg

Fit for an autopsys bonus track 

• Upvote 2

Tis a good song, wouldn't expect anything less from Aversions Crown. But as it's being mentioned, the Fit For An Autopsy comparison is REALLY obvious. I guess it doesn't have to sound like you're being abducted my aliens, but I hope the next singles will have a bit more of their personality in them.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

18 hours ago, Rorschach said:

Not entirely sure how I feel about this honestly. On one hand I'm a Poida fanboy and love every project he's ever been in, so listening without him just isn't the same, but on the other hand I feel that the new vocalist does have the capacity to be phenomenal but doesn't really reach that peak in this song, although he is quite solid. Here's to hoping the next single will validate my point!

Anyone up to what happend to poida? Does this mean he is back fulltime in I, Valiance?

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif

FFAA comparisons are on point, but I do like this a lot so I don't mind.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif