967-EVIL

Fit For A King - Breaking the Mirror [Single] (2020)

32 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

His singing tho <3. Instrumentally its ok.

• Upvote 2

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Song sounds like their slow transitioning of what PWD went through starting with Atlas. Not bad but not exactly fantastic either imo. A crowdpleaser so to speak.

• Upvote 7

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

They shouldve released God of Fire too, it sounds sick.

• Haha 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Like this is good. But it's not mindblowing. It's just a good FFAK track similar to The Price of Agony.

• Upvote 2

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Solid stuff

giphy (2).gif

oof, this song is a bit of a disappointment after their last two albums fucking crushed it.

Amazing, like always. I have zero judgment when it comes to FFAK, i just love everything they do

• Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

Yeah this ain’t good. It’s incredibly basic from a songwriting standpoint, which isn’t totally unusual for FFAK, but this sounds even more watered down than they have ever been. The live version of God of Fire sounds promising, so I’m hoping the rest of this album is better. Don’t see myself coming back to this song. 

• Upvote 4

This reminds me of an Atreyu song, either way, love it. Im a slut for a big chorus.

• Upvote 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Seems kinda basic but still decent. They can do better

• Upvote 1

That was really good. love it.

• Upvote 1

Man, this is not what i wanted. A little too radio rock for me. 

• Upvote 3

OH GOD ITS AOTY ALL OVER AGAIN FOR ME

SUPER SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE

This is probably the radio single. But god damn I love it

Great song. FFAK rules :D

Fuck yes. This is how I love my melodic metalcore :wub: One of very few metalcore bands that comes close to As I Lay Dying in terms of melody.

This was literally the only good thing this leak day produced.

• Haha 1

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

Fit For A King seem to be very inspired by the kings of metalcore Still Remains on this track. Very excited to hear more, cause I love it!

I did not expect this to go like the sound of Killswitch, AILD, or Bury Tomorrow.

Well... Damn...

I don't think I like this, and I'm actually kind of upset right now that one of the best metalcore bands right now have just gone popular-core...

Like, I'm seriously sad now...

damn...

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

I just came back from seeing a fantastic set from these dudes, so I was a bit worried of listening to this as it's not going to be as heavy as witnessing it live.

That aside, this is catchy as fuck and the chorus is massive. I dig it so much! Seems like the band had this song in mind as a big single, but it has enough substance to be enjoyed. And for those disappointed in this: "God Of Fire" is going to fuck you up HARD, Ryo from Crystal Lake goes in and destroys everything on it. Definitely the "Backbreaker" of this album.

• Upvote 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Just the original FFAK!!! Amazing song!!!

I can’t get over this song! It’s basic instrumentally but there’s still so much energy in it. I loooove the cleans and the breakdown was sick. It’s not new but it’s just classic FFAK

• Love 1

guys keep the level

285687eae2641c7ed06cd7a8a90fcc1b.jpg

I mean, c'mon. This is a little too good. Wtf FFAK? Ya just too. Damn. Good.

If you dare do a “hey” “hey” sort of anthem gang chant twice in a metalcore song in 2020 you automatically loose me personally... My opinion might not be popular here and trust me I listened to each and every album by FFAK... But it’s alright to have the mindset that metalcore is not dead but make a song that sounds like something that has been done so many freaking time is something I can’t even start to comprehend.

• Upvote 2

On 3/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, DaddyMac said:

Fit For A King seem to be very inspired by the kings of metalcore Still Remains on this track. Very excited to hear more, cause I love it! Still Remainns was good, but kings of metalcoore? How? They  never got the recognition they deserved. As I Lay Dying are the kings of metalcore and most people would agree. I see people saying it all the time, and i can't argue with them because their Resume shows it.

@Centralia121483 I can agree with that statement of Still Remains not getting the credit they deserved. Both bands are great at what they do, that's for sure. And yea, I take back my statement, in the respect, As I Lay Dying are the kings of metalcore.

• Upvote 1

I really like this song, I'll probably like everything these guys will ever release even in the future. Their a solid band with a good sound. As for it being basic and nothing special. I wanna see you guys start a band, and release something that isn't basic or something that is special and different. I guarantee none of you can do it. If ya have, send me the links to it