Chief

Miss Fortune - Laugh at My Lessons [Single] (2020)

60 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Maxi Milian said:

Its the lead singer making a bunch of profiles to make it seem like this shit doesnt suck. Lmfao.

No it’s not.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Other Releases by

8 minutes ago, Maxi Milian said:

Its the lead singer making a bunch of profiles to make it seem like this shit doesnt suck. Lmfao.

Bands usually have multiple members, they all could partake in these shenanigans.  Also friends and such just trying to create hype. 

• Upvote 2

Absolutely amazing, Love It, So stoked for the album ♥️

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Electric said:

Bands usually have multiple members, they all could partake in these shenanigans.  Also friends and such just trying to create hype. 

You don't trust your lord and savior kingdom?

• Upvote 1

20200608_180043.png

7 minutes ago, neebnoob18 said:

You don't trust your lord and savior kingdom?

What he confirmed was that it wasn't one IP (person) making all the random accounts.  Doesn't rule out that multiple people are in on this, to avoid such a thing. 

Yeah these comments are super sketchy. Straying away from this artist.

I just want peace.

This will be my last comment for the night about this...

It’s been looked into, and at the time being, the accounts are legit and all unique.

Y’all wouldn’t even bat an eye if this was on a DGD thread.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Just now, Lord Kingdom said:

It’s been looked into, and at the time being, the accounts are legit and all unique.

The only reason I thought it was because of how new every account was. But what's fair is fair, and this is fair 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Dancing in the Dust said:

The only reason I thought it was because of how new every account was. But what's fair is fair, and this is fair 

Thought the same as well, hence the lookin into lol

• Upvote 2

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

1 hour ago, Lord Kingdom said:

People would much rather create an account for DGD tho ! 

Not a bad song, after hearing it looked up the previous album and that seemed pretty decent as well so I'm down to check out the album when it drops.

Question though, whats with the comment section? After seeing some of the comments did a couple searches and the only thing I could find was that the lead singer was exonerated of domestic abuse after they got dropped by Sumerian, nothing about sexual assault or rape.

Anyone have evidence or proof of this stuff they can direct me to? Or is it just people on the internet misremembering stuff or talking shit? Not judging either way, just curious to know.

• Upvote 1

1436859112550.gif

1 hour ago, DGDGT said:

Not a bad song, after hearing it looked up the previous album and that seemed pretty decent as well so I'm down to check out the album when it drops.

Question though, whats with the comment section? After seeing some of the comments did a couple searches and the only thing I could find was that the lead singer was exonerated of domestic abuse after they got dropped by Sumerian, nothing about sexual assault or rape.

Anyone have evidence or proof of this stuff they can direct me to? Or is it just people on the internet misremembering stuff or talking shit? Not judging either way, just curious to know.

No, no one ever has any real evidence. They just run off of what Twitter says and assume it's true. I never got the hate for this band, they don't deserve it. Just listen to music and move on, if you don't like it move along there is no need for all of this careless drama everytime this band puts something out.

• Upvote 3

Awesome song and awesome album so far. Pumped for release.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Scroteslapper said:

No, no one ever has any real evidence. They just run off of what Twitter says and assume it's true. I never got the hate for this band, they don't deserve it. Just listen to music and move on, if you don't like it move along there is no need for all of this careless drama everytime this band puts something out.

The closest thing we've ever had to proof was some video of him jokingly (mind you jokingly) saying he'd roofie a girl 

But still, it's not good to discount things either. So it is best to just listen until otherwise

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

The closest thing we've ever had to proof was some video of him jokingly (mind you jokingly) saying he'd roofie a girl 

But still, it's not good to discount things either. So it is best to just listen until otherwise

That one guy said "they have all the evidence against Mikey". Without providing anything correlating to his statement. I haven't seen that video but if he was very obviously joking then yeah it's dark humour, but not something to really be concerned about.

• Upvote 1

That was a wild ride for comments, Thanks boys for the laughs. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, BnMbNm said:

remember: Mikey is an absolute scumbag who sexually assaults women and blatantly bullies and harassess them. Also got 3 of Dance Gavin Dances fan base platforms shut down after Abusing facebooks policies and making fake accounts.  Miss fortune is better off with someone who won’t drag them down when they blow up. things are known to resurface, and trust me, people have all the evidence against Mikey.

You don't deserve the downvotes you're getting. Everything you stated is provable and fact-based.
Just a friendly reminder that Mikey Sawyer is a bully and ego-centric man-child...
https://imgur.com/a/buTmXBi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, mike_isonfire said:

You don't deserve the downvotes you're getting. Everything you stated is provable and fact-based.
Just a friendly reminder that Mikey Sawyer is a bully and ego-centric man-child...
https://imgur.com/a/buTmXBi

36 minutes ago, Therealdirtydan said:

I'mma share this again cause I got a big laugh.  https://imgur.com/a/buTmXBi

This is the stuff I was wondering about. Thanks for the link.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1436859112550.gif

I Loved A Spark to Believe. Like a lot. That album got me through a really, really dark time followed by a nasty break-up that almost did me in. I owe this band a listen regardless of whatever politics behind them. But this band can also be sure I will never give them a dime of my money for reasons most of us are aware.

Thanks for posting this and thanks Miss Fortune for letting us hear it! I'm looking forward to the rest, the sampler sounds great.

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Everything on this has sounded great. Very polished and a lot of fun. Not sure about all the drama surrounding the band. Don’t feel like it’s my place to judge so I’ll just enjoy the jams and look forward to the release!

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Ouch, the track is all over the place. Nothing feels right in the melody.

• Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, Scroteslapper said:

Will there be a physical release? If so I'll buy it.

Yes, we have a limited pressing /300 Vinyls + CD’s. Preorder bundles were just marked down for St Patrick’s Day and all other cloth goods marked down 50% (some shirts are $7) 

https://merchnow.com/catalogs/miss-fortune

• Upvote 1

you're able to download the song without giving the band any money/support. separate the art from the dbag and/or move on.

Yo fuck Mikey he's the most disrespectful piece of human trash i've ever spoken to. If I ever saw this MF he'd be getting his lip split. Decent music though.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

banner.jpg

I've been around for a minute.

On 3/11/2020 at 10:19 PM, Dancing in the Dust said:

Can I point out that half these commenters are brand new, and conveniently all exist just to praise MF?

i just finally made an account after years of lurking. so no

1 hour ago, xsdx said:

i just finally made an account after years of lurking. so no

But I did point it out, so you answering my question (days later, and after the issue) is kinda not cool