Lord Kingdom

Miss Fortune - Laugh at My Lessons [Single] (2020)

60 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Whoa Miss Fortune LEAKED it to us? Pretty cool ngl.

Not my style but it's a pretty alright song.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Does the rape guy still sing for this band?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 6

Why does it feel like this album already dropped or that they have already had a self titled album drop? Is there anyone else in the realm of Fearless, Rise, or Sumerian Records or even just similar to Miss Fortune that has dropped a self titled recently I could be getting confused with? Is this proof of Life being a simulation??

Sad When I Think About Atlanta out now!!

Not bad, not my favorite from them, but still pretty dope that the band let KL have it first.

• Upvote 6

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.

The Fire is incoming!!! This is lit!

• Upvote 4

Def enjoying this track. actually pretty pumped for this

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Sexual-assault-core, cool.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 10

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

Whoa Miss Fortune LEAKED it to us? Pretty cool ngl.

Not my style but it's a pretty alright song.

that is so weird to me

• Haha 2

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

This is one of the greatest band i've ever heard 

Thanks for this guys love u Mikey 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

@Lord Kingdom These guys fucking kill it, from the instrumentals to Mikey’s killer voice. I highly recommend 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

remember: Mikey is an absolute scumbag who sexually assaults women and blatantly bullies and harassess them. Also got 3 of Dance Gavin Dances fan base platforms shut down after Abusing facebooks policies and making fake accounts.  Miss fortune is better off with someone who won’t drag them down when they blow up. things are known to resurface, and trust me, people have all the evidence against Mikey.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 7

4 minutes ago, BnMbNm said:

remember: Mikey is an absolute scumbag who sexually assaults women and blatantly bullies and harassess them. Also got 3 of Dance Gavin Dances fan base platforms shut down after Abusing facebooks policies and making fake accounts.  Miss fortune is better off with someone who won’t drag them down when they blow up. things are known to resurface, and trust me, people have all the evidence against Mikey.

You comment the same thing on every MF post, get a hobby or something lol.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, BnMbNm said:

Boy that's just not true...

This is amazing. Got me hyped for the album. Hopefully the rest sound as good as the three they've dropped so far.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Honestly have a lot of love for this band and can’t wait to see what other bangers they’ve got on this upcoming release 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, BnMbNm said:

Not sure why you’re getting downvoted for this...it’s true. I guess some people lack a moral compass and think supporting sex offenders is okay. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2

I have never heard music before. This is my very first song. Like. Yes. Give me hearts fortune band. Don't rape me

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Lord Kingdom said:

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 13, 2020

Genre - Alternative Rock, Pop Punk, Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

*Thanks to the guys in Miss Fortune for submitting it early!*

Tracklist:

8. Laugh at My Lessons

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

|| Brand new self titled album out April 3rd! ||

This is great! 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

What a fantastic song! I really like the melodies and lyrics. Can’t wait for the rest of the album 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a damn solid song right along with the rest of the singles so far. @Miss Fortune I checked out the album teaser as well and its definitely fire! Super hyped for it to drop! Also already have my preorder in as well. Fuck all of the damn haters. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 7

Being 100 percent honest, this is a fun listen. Composition is good, but its sonic aesthetic is what's really enjoyable. An LP this aesthetically interesting would be one to look forward to.

• Upvote 1

20200902_221303.jpg

1 minute ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Can I point out that half these comments are brand new, and conveniently all exist just to praise MF?

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to make people think others enjoy your music unironically.  Fuck the haters as rockinblander said

• Haha 3

This song is dope! Hella stoked for the new album! Keep crushin it boys 🖤

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

26 minutes ago, neebnoob18 said:

Being 100 percent honest, this is a fun listen. Composition is good, but its sonic aesthetic is what's really enjoyable. An LP this aesthetically interesting would be one to look forward to.

That was our whole point for this album. You put into words what we were tryin’ to make. Thanks for the kind words.

Hottest trending leak on Kingdom Leaks right now! Share it with your friends. 🔥

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

That was our whole point for this album. You put into words what we were tryin’ to make. Thanks for the kind words.

#1 Hottest trending leak on Kingdom Leaks right now! Share it with your friends. 🔥

That's not how trending works here though 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Can I point out that half these commenters are brand new, and conveniently all exist just to praise MF?

We are aware. We're looking at it. Upon first inspection most of these are unique accounts. Fans, I suspect.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

48 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Can I point out that half these commenters are brand new, and conveniently all exist just to praise MF?

Its the lead singer making a bunch of profiles to make it seem like this shit doesnt suck. Lmfao.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Maxi Milian said:

Its the lead singer making a bunch of profiles to make it seem like this shit doesnt suck. Lmfao.

It is not. Lmfao.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png