NieR:Automata™

PVRIS - Dead Weight [Single] (2020)

46 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Nice song

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hot take but this is the best song they've ever done. Or at least my favorite song of theirs. Love the electronic approach so much.

  • Confused 1

rymacc 2.png last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post

Pvris are in an element of their own ... Every album sounds different yet soo pvris and this one may be the best one yet hopefully based on this song

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

that synths are the best they've made as a band

 

what a song

  • Upvote 1

tssf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

This band is so consistently great, god damn

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hallucinations EP was really bad, I like PVRIS but my expectations from new material is on a low level. This single is one of the worst things they made, this effect on the vocals are so desnecessary smh

The production is lame, this is just a generic pop track, and tbh I don't wanna hear it coming from this band.

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 14

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, desk said:

image.png

 

bruh

I need to change my icon thanks for reminding me

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, desk said:

image.png

 

bruh

 

omg there's people using lynn gunn in their icon commenting on a pvris single HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE


tssf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, desk said:

image.png

 

bruh

this is gold haha

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, the comments about this being one of their best were spot-on. Such a great track.

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, sominterre said:

Hallucinations EP was really bad, I like PVRIS but my expectations from new material is on a low level. This single is one of the worst things they made, this effect on the vocals are so desnecessary smh

The production is lame, this is just a generic pop track, and tbh I don't wanna hear it coming from this band.

opinion bad.

  • Upvote 1

 

 

 

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

opinion bad.

Why so butthurt? It's my opinion, this is a mediocre track, if you think this is a really innovative and original song, I can't agree, but that's ok


also

>opinion bad

If you wanna a really solid review just follow me on AOTY, I will drop the review there when the album is out ;)

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sominterre said:

Why so butthurt? It's my opinion, this is a mediocre track, if you think this is a really innovative and original song, I can't agree, but that's ok


also

>opinion bad

If you wanna a really solid review just follow me on AOTY, I will drop the review there when the album is out ;)


just knocking you cause I disagree entirely. I don’t think it’s new or innovative, just a damn good song, we’re all good here buddy. 

  • Haha 1

 

 

 

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:


just knocking you cause I disagree entirely. I don’t think it’s new or innovative, just a damn good song, we’re all good here buddy. 

yep, you're right, we disagree entirely

 

Share this post


Link to post

After one listen this is kinda too overproduced imo (too many stuff going on at once). My least favorite from this new era so far.


RnmmCRF.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Sounds like BMTH

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

I really want to like this but it just doesn't click. Perhaps it is a grower

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I find it kinda boring actually, I usually feel the singer puts so much energy or sexiness in the song, I don't find any in this one, but that just might be me

Share this post


Link to post

Am i the only one who hears a shitty mix with this? Like it caps alot. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

awesome. way more excited for this than the last album in total, just sucks there are only a couple unheard tracks left after the EP release

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Sounds like BMTH

lol, no

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Sounds like BMTH

STOP PISSING ME OFF


5okYaYzUV2M.jpg.090090bf575ec5ea7b7461327d36a6d9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

lazy ✓

repetitive ✓

easy to perform live ✓

 

yep, it's a new PVRIS track. RIP

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Kaddisfly said:

lazy ✓

repetitive ✓

easy to perform live ✓

 

yep, it's a new PVRIS track. RIP

this is far from lazy but sure go off

Share this post


Link to post

Not really in my tastes, but to each their own. Still look forward to hearing the album. 


http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Share this post


Link to post

Not my favorite production selection of theirs, but I do like it. But I absolutely love Lynn here, both her vocal melodies and her overall attitude.

Share this post


Link to post

Hm nah, this ain't it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.