Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

Sounds nice! will give it a go, thanks

• Upvote 1

Excited! I was not aware they were dropping a new album.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Slacknoise said:

Excited! I was not aware they were dropping a new album.

Really? They have released four singles from it already, beginning back in July 2019. ;)

Anyway, about to listen. Incredibly stoked for this album!!!

• Upvote 1

Phantogram has the perfect chill music no matter what mood you're in. Thank god for new tunes. i've been spinning that "THREE" album for years

It's good! standouts so far: In a Spiral, Let Me Down and Ceremony.

RnmmCRF.gif

I'm going to c them perform tomorrow on the Jimmy Kimmel show. They'll probably play 5 to 6 songs for free.

• Upvote 2

This album is amazing. The only one I don't like is the first track. I like PVRIS, but I'm confused why their new single has so much more comments than this. Unless it's the same few people posting multiple times over.

I don't like how people compare this to Purity Ring, and one guy on here even went as far as to say that Megan James' voice ruins Purity Ring's sound, as if that's not half of the reason most people listen to them. Please stop trying to say one is better than the other when they make music with different vibes.

• Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, jboyko44 said:

I don't like how people compare this to Purity Ring, and one guy on here even went as far as to say that Megan James' voice ruins Purity Ring's sound, as if that's not half of the reason most people listen to them. Please stop trying to say one is better than the other when they make music with different vibes.

I specifically stated that her voice ruins it FOR ME. Why do you have such a problem with other peoples personal opinions?

god this is good. I love the prominent soul samples so much, and Sarah's vocals haven't missed a beat.

• Upvote 1

Not as good as Threes, but great background music for menial shit around the house.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Spectromeda said:

I specifically stated that her voice ruins it FOR ME. Why do you have such a problem with other peoples personal opinions?

It wouldn't have been a problem, but you were comparing them to Phantogram, as if they make the same music. Commenting on a single by a band that has already made a few albums with the same singer and style, stating her voice ruined it for you, is just a little backwards to me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jboyko44 said:

It wouldn't have been a problem, but you were comparing them to Phantogram, as if they make the same music. Commenting on a single by a band that has already made a few albums with the same singer and style, stating her voice ruined it for you, is just a little backwards to me.

And??? Still doesn't explain why my own opinion bothers you. Let's start with this, "Your opinion bothers me because it makes me feel........." and you can fill in the rest. Tell me your actual feelings. Like I feel afraid, or I feel confused, or I feel (insert feeling here) and then explain precisely why you feel that way. "It just a little backwards to me" tells me nothing, and how many albums either of the two have out is not even relevant to having my opinion about the not caring for the vocals of Purity Ring. If you are unable to hear any comparison that's fine. But me hearing a comparison is also my opinion. And that brings us back to the start.

My wife bought us tickets for them in a few weeks. She loves them. I will spin this to get myself ready.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, moonlover said:

Not as good as Threes, but great background music for menial shit around the house.

After many listens I have to agree. I really like the first 4 singles & Gaunt Kids, but overall imo it's not nearly as great as Three was. Especially in the lyrics department.

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD