967-EVIL

Saosin - I Can Tell There Was an Accident Here Earlier [Single] (2020)

27 posts in this topic

N1T7KZO.jpg

Release - February 27, 2020
Genre - Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. I Can Tell There Was an Accident Here Earlier (3:36)

*Re-Recorded Instrumentals, Original Vocals*

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6
  • Downvote 1

Other Releases by

but why?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WYv5vZr.gif

Wasn't "I Can Tell" just a demo all these years? What's the story behind this release?

didnt Beau post this to his channel months ago

Does anyone have the original demo w Anthony?

1 minute ago, HeyThanksDawg said:

Does anyone have the original demo w Anthony?

:huh:

Isn't this re-recorded version with Anthony?

first of all, this song is an absolute classic! and it always felt hard to find since the studio version i have was on "music on the brain vol 1" compilation (with that great underoath song as well)

confused why they are re-releasing this, what, 16 years later? i prefer the original demo or studio over this just cuz the feel is lacking here. maybe it's the time removed for them. also, the demo with anthony and the studio version with cove sound remarkably similar. is this re-recorded with anthony or cove? sounds like anthony. i know the post says original vocals (more like original vocalist) but there's no way. vocal overdubs are new and straight up pronounces things differently on almost every part

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Nice to finally see the song on spotify :)

efd579f974c7fed3ec56af4fde781d73.jpg

This is the Anthony version. Beau said they re recorded the instruments and used the original vocals takes from 2002

• Upvote 1

Holy shit. I did NOT expect to like this as much as the original demo. THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD. The instrumentals are amazing and this COMPLETELY DIFFERENT vocals take is amazing. This is Anthony, has to be. I can’t believe I like more than the one I went to high school with in 2006

I really love this except the echo on his voice at times. Maybe I'll get used to it though.

As much as I love this song, I was incredibly excited for a new Saosin release. Really disappointed....

This is so old school sounding that I honestly did not expect to like this as much as I do.

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

5 hours ago, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

know the post says original vocals (more like original vocalist) but there's no way. vocal overdubs are new and straight up pronounces things differently on almost every part

what?  this sounds exactly like the Anthony vocals we've had for years.  just clearly produced for the first time, in good quality.  

Okay I know there's a lot of confusion with this. This is the same exact version of the song Beau did a guitar playthrough of last year on YouTube. His description reads these are the original Anthony Green vocals from a 2002 demo but re-recorded instruments. It seems fans really wanted the version he put on YouTube to be digitally distributed, so here it finally is!

• Upvote 2

I wish the drums werent still fake.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, 967-EVIL said:

Okay I know there's a lot of confusion with this. This is the same exact version of the song Beau did a guitar playthrough of last year on YouTube. His description reads these are the original Anthony Green vocals from a 2002 demo but re-recorded instruments. It seems fans really wanted the version he put on YouTube to be digitally distributed, so here it finally is!

I Remember him saying he uploaded it when someone asked if it was coming to Spotify like months ago lol thought it took so long because label politics or having to get together artwork or something but no looks like he just opened up MS Paint and typed out the title and called it a day lol. Just glad it's finally up

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, degausser said:

what?  this sounds exactly like the Anthony vocals we've had for years.  just clearly produced for the first time, in good quality.  

it's anthony, but that's not the original recorded vocals

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

4 hours ago, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

it's anthony, but that's not the original recorded vocals

yeah, I uploaded both into audacity and it's the EXACT same recording.

the only thing I can think is you're either getting the original confused with Coves or the new production is throwing you off.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, degausser said:

yeah, I uploaded both into audacity and it's the EXACT same recording.

the only thing I can think is you're either getting the original confused with Coves or the new production is throwing you off.

Thank you. I also made an observation like this. I didn't post this until I made sure what I was saying was true. Just didn't feel like explaining.

• Upvote 1

"I can tell there was an accident here earlier - is now available on all streaming services. We re recorded the music and used Anthony’s original demo vocal from 2002. Beau’s voice can be heard in the bridge."

• Upvote 1

See, I knew it wasn't the original vocals throughout @degausser 

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

4 minutes ago, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

See, I knew it wasn't the original vocals throughout @degausser 

haha whatever dude.  it is the original recording, just layered with Beau in  one passage.

you're just trying to save face.  

• Haha 1

@degausser i could say the same about you lol

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Just now, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

@degausser i could say the same about you lol

your words:  "straight up pronounces things differently on almost every part"

and "that's not the original recorded vocals"

quit moving the goal post, it's okay to be wrong occasionally.  not sure why you could say the same about me, my positions been the same in every comment