18. XKAY I LIED, I’M LXST AF (2:47)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

For real, guy needs to rest. 3 albums in 2019 and another one now. Bet my ass there will be Acquired Taste: Vxl. 2 soon as well and possible another new album by the end of this year.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Heavy, raw as hell, and honestly his best work.

Ugh. trap.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

I could hardly sleep last night because I was so excited for this! Thank you @Summers !

6 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

For real, guy needs to rest. 3 albums in 2019 and another one now. Bet my ass there will be Acquired Taste: Vxl. 2 soon as well and possible another new album by the end of this year.

I think big fans, like myself, would completely disagree. He's putting in work and it'll pay off big time in the end.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SickMan_AIC said:

I could hardly sleep last night because I was so excited for this! Thank you @Summers !

I think big fans, like myself, would completely disagree. He's putting in work and it'll pay off big time in the end.

I don't disagree or hate. I'm just saying dude keeps dropping new shit here and then and it could really affect his creative output. It just keeps getting downhill but hey if you really love him I guess good for you

• Upvote 1

@NieR:Automata™ We're good, man. I see what you're saying, and yes, it could be true. I don't tend to mind when artists just crank out material, though. If they're comfortable enough to do it, it gives people a chance to hear it all and decide what they like. He's released a few "throwaway" tracks and I thought they were some of his better material.

This guy is just shitting out half assed albums every 3 months at this point 

• Sad 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

17 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

This guy is just shitting out half assed albums every 3 months at this point 

Quality has been deteriorating tremendously since DXXM, which is a shame because I love Chaxsthexry and Lxrdszn. I’ll give this one a chance but no promises I’ll enjoy any of it.

Just now, blackjordanairforce1s said:

Quality has been deteriorating tremendously since DXXM, which is a shame because I love Chaxsthexry and Lxrdszn. I’ll give this one a chance but no promises I’ll enjoy any of it.

This. Chaostheory, Lordszn and Doom are still enjoyable but everything since has just been the same old. Also, I don't know shit about vocals, but I wonder if this guy is actually using proper technique? Because I feel like at some point he's gonna strain something

• Upvote 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

40 minutes ago, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

Ugh. trap.

Yeah, you're right, we should just go listen to Under The Bridge and Californiacation on repeat.

Anyway, solid release by Scar, as usual.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

@nebulari i mean, Frusciante is back in the band, so why not? lol. beats trap garbage anyday

• Haha 2

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Just now, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

@nebulari i mean, Frusciante is back in the band, so why not? lol. beats trap garbage anyday

You literally came onto a trap post to say "ugh, trap". It doesn't matter who's back in the band, you are still wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Why do you even bother commenting and hating on something you dont even like? I saw you whoring for attention on quite a lot of posts

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

@NieR:Automata™ isnt the point of this site to give opinions on the music? why are we limited to only positive opinions? do we live in North Korea? lol

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

1 minute ago, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

@NieR:Automata™ isnt the point of this site to give opinions on the music? why are we limited to only positive opinions? do we live in North Korea? lol

that's not an opinion on the music that's going on a thread on dismissing it because of its genre label, if it's clearly not for you either way your criticism doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

yeah epic

1 minute ago, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

Giving an actual opinion and saying "ugh, trap" is all the difference between a 3rd grader trying to formulate his thoughts and a 3rd grader actually doing 3rd grade work

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

@nebulari I check out whatever is trending. Deathcore isn't my thing, but i don't disrespect it. Trap, however, I feel justified in having zero respect. That's an adult opinion :P

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 10

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

@nebulari I check out whatever is trending. Deathcore isn't my thing, but i don't disrespect it. Trap, however, I feel justified in having zero respect. That's an adult opinion :P

dismissing an entire genre isn't an adult opinion regardless of what genre it is 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

yeah epic

Do you feel bigger by being 16 and having an 18 year old opinion?

Anyway, that isn't a justified opinion. You're not even providing reasons for disliking the music. Coming onto the topic and commenting "ugh" and nothing else is about stupid as hell. You're a child. Adults can form proper opinions without flinging their shit when asked for a reason why they think the way they do.

@nebulari trap and mumble rap are not rap. im a fan of rap, but even rap gods like Eminem talk shit about trap. is Eminem in third grade? or maybe he's 16 with an 18 year old opinion. you tell me, expert.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

rap gods like Eminem

your honour

/thread

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

yeah epic

@nebulari trap and mumble rap are not rap. im a fan of rap, but even rap gods like Eminem talk shit about trap. is Eminem in third grade? or maybe he's 16 with an 18 year old opinion. you tell me, expert.

Rap gods like Eminem.

You've lost the plot chief, get out of here, take your lithium.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, DIMENSIONAUT IN 3D said:

@nebulari I check out whatever is trending

It's not on trending though?

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

@Summers oh true. i actually checked this out expecting it to be metalcore. someone was talking about leaking it before in chat, so when it got posted i checked it out

• Haha 6

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

@Summers oh true. i actually checked this out expecting it to be metalcore. someone was talking about leaking it before in chat, so when it got posted i checked it out

adult opinion

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hot damn, how the fuck does he pump out so much music so quickly?

Goddamn
This guy is fucking crazy

4 albums in 11 months!!! Yeh this Scar needs a break! "Iv got a bad habit... workaholic boi" 

I love scar and all but this release is mediocre as all get out. I have yet to find the stand out track and honestly it doesnt bring out that drive to wanna finish the whole album.