Lord Kingdom

Dance Gavin Dance - Mothership (2016)

329 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Guest Oliver

Thank you so much, made my day! Much much appreciated!

Not to be a huge dick but can you guys do a huge solid and not try to be funny with the artwork? iTunes Match is making it extremely hard to add the proper artwork and actually have it sync across devices, and as much as I love the dancing turtle... yeah.

• Love 2

Thanks for the upload though of course :) Can't wait to jam this after a 12-hour day of school and work.

Guest shawnfraser9292

Amazing, Deception and inspire the liars are great!

Woah! Can't wait to hear this. Thank you! Betrayed by the Game is stuck over and over in my head these days.  :lol:

Guest Jd111cole

Fuccck ive been waiting im so tempted to listen to it and not wait for my vinyl to come

Guest Shiba Inu

THIS IS SO GOOD.  I already knew it would be but it's so satisfying to finally hear this record in its entirety.  Dance Gavin Dance knocking it out of the park once more with a killer record.  10/10 excited for their next album (next year probably)  ;)

A few things:

-Tilian's screams and verses with strong grit are exactly what the band needed to spice things up

-Jon Mess in Man of the Year is the hardest this guy has ever gotten, holy shit

-I think this is a solid album, with tons of variety in terms of sounds. I think it's still a bit early to say if I like this better than IG or AS.

-I was really hoping for Turn off the Lights pt.II type song.

-Deception, Man of the Year, Chocolate Jackalope, Inspire the Liars and Philosopher Kings are my pick of the favorite songs in this album.

Guest Adamzdabest

Anyone else do a mad groovy dance to young robot? Doing one right now people on the train just staring at me. Love it.

Guest avidmuffin

#dicksoutfordancegavindance All jokes aside, this album is mega already even at such a low bit rate, cannae wait for 320. Thanks @LordKingdom appreciate it brother!

Guest Drought

Anyone else do a mad groovy dance to young robot? Doing one right now people on the train just staring at me. Love it.

me.. i'm dancing like an elder goose . :lol:

Guest curtisngl

Am I the only one who just gets a blank page when clicking on the links?

Seems so, works fine for me, try a different browser and if that doesn't do the trick PM me and I'll just send the album to you.

Amazing album.  Easily beats Instant Gratification for me, although it's too early to tell whether or not it'll beat Acceptance Speech for me.  Don't really care much for Flossie Dickey Bounce or Here Comes The Winner (Tillian's vocals just sound kind of weird at some parts), but pretty much every other song is fantastic.

This is one heavy DGD record, if not the heaviest.

Guest japboy2008

YOoooo!! thank you for the leak KL! much appreciated, sounds good!

Thought it was a 9/10 on first listen but after listening to it on repeat for so long It's now a 10/10. These guys deserve the popularity, Will Swan is absolutely one of my all-time favorite musicians.

• Love 5