BenjaminBurnley

Kayzo & Bad Omens - Suffocate [Single] (2020)

13 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - February 26th, 2020

Genre - Metal, Post-Hardcore, Electronic

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Suffocate

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

When will this guy learn? Song had pretty solid to awesome start up, great atmosphere and build up. Then he botches it with some god awful fucking drop. He managed to save it by putting breakdown right after it. Noah sounds great on this, solid growls. Second drop is also awful, what the fuck is this guy thinking... 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

When will this guy learn? Song had pretty solid to awesome start up, great atmosphere and build up. Then he botches it with some god awful fucking drop. He managed to save it by putting breakdown right after it. Noah sounds great on this, solid growls. Second drop is also awful, what the fuck is this guy thinking... 

He ruined the Underoath one with that :(

1 minute ago, ally said:

He ruined the Underoath one with that :(

I actually didn't mind the Underoath one but I think it was blessthefall that suffered the most

Usually a fan of the EDMxCore crossover genre so this should be decent

3 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Definitely agree dude could have came way harder with the drops

This is actually a cool song.

I'm pretty into this. Kayzo's previous stuff has been meh with some exceptions (I quite liked the underoath single). But Noah's voice on this paired with the guitars are mental.

Sure he does a fake out drop but i think it's a good choice. you can only do a massive drop so many times, and no doubt, this will be on an upcoming album with many moments like those.

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

OMG!! SOUNDS LIKE BRING ME THE HORIZIN!!!

• Downvote 1

This is like Bad Omens and the Doom soundtrack had a metal-as-fuck kid, and then Skrillex and David Imitation double-teamed it, creating an unholy abomination of a track. A remix without the crappy EDM would be awesome, but this just hurts.

They Had Us In The First Half Not Gonna Lie GIF - TheyHadUsInTheFirstHalf NotGonnaLie GIFs

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1