Chief

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows - King I Am (Demo) [Single] (2020)

55 posts in this topic

2NvsOlfQulE.jpg

Leaked
Release - March 3, 2020

Genre - Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

*Purchased by @TreeInTheWind!*

Tracklist:

1. King I Am (Demo)

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4
  • Downvote 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

I welcome more of this! Been so long since I've heard Craig Owens!

• Upvote 3

Has more essence of badxchannels then anything D.R.U.G.S.-related. Was incredibly hyped for the song, real shame, hate it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Not sure how to feel about this. It's not terrible thou need to listen more

Meh as fuck.

this has bad channels vibes which is just, as the name implies, bad 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

This is a fucking bop. Would love new DRUGS if it sounds something like this. 

Also, I'm not surprised that core kids can't appreciate music without screaming but if you actually think this sounds anything like badxchannels youre lost 

Also it's a shame he never really went anywhere with that project

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

This definitely feel like this would of been progression from their last release it's alright just needs cleaner production given it is a demo can't wait with for a full album release this band was super underrated am glad to see Craig Owens doing some heavier shit again

Sounds a bit messy with the quality being all over the place but I dig the aesthetic of it during the second half especially. But honestly, Fever 333 anyone? 

• Upvote 3

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Is this a new demo?

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

decent at best. honestly the surprise release got me hyped, but i wanted this to be better. all in all just excited they're back. can't believe their album came out 10 years ago

• Upvote 1

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Explanations please? what is this? are they back? ? how what why when why how what

• Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

@AMNESIK Craig Owens said in an interview that he was done with the negativity he's been facing and felt the need for more aggressive music. He also alluded to having different band members this time.

3 minutes ago, AMNESIK said:

Explanations please? what is this? are they back? ? how what why when why how what

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Kinda sounds like badxchannels and Fever 333 put together. I likey.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Metalcore Weekend June 4th-7th

Kinda boring radio rock that wouldn't be played in radios. Sounds like a mix of SWS and Fever 333 except I don't like it at all

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Songs ok but pretty bummed it's just the Craig show under the guise of DRUGS 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

No Matt Good or Nick Martin? Whaaatttt?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

19 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

ahhh, i knew there was a catch

STYGKL_1.gif

As someone who was once a fan waiting for his sound to mature, I love the production work on this, but it's hard to take him seriously when he still does that whiny boy band squeal thing. Like, does he think his audience won't recognize him or listen to him anymore without it?

57 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

It's not just Craig, there is a new line up for DRUGS, it just hasn't been revealed who the members are outside of obviously Craig Owens. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This sounds like what Bring Me The Horizon and Asking Alexandria sound like now. Oh and I guess Resentment from A Day To Remember. It’s like TameCore. It all sounds like it’s missing something. 

That being said, I’m glad to hear from Craig in a way that isn’t some weird and mostly bad RnB-ish type song. I’ll take what I can get. 

1 hour ago, baphomitt said:

As someone who was once a fan waiting for his sound to mature, I love the production work on this, but it's hard to take him seriously when he still does that whiny boy band squeal thing. Like, does he think his audience won't recognize him or listen to him anymore without it?

that's just how he sounds man i dunno why you thought his voice would change 

i'm a big ol :shrug: on this. listened a couple times to see if it would grow on me, but alas. maybe it'll be better with a full EP behind it 

Kind of an odd thing to wake up to today. Never expected the return of DRUGS, interesting song nonetheless. Hope the track gets out of its demo stage if anything in the near future. Its not a bad song, but it doesnt fully feel like how the self titled album felt in terms of sound. Guess we’ll see how well this goes. Cant wait for more. Thanks for sharing it!

• Upvote 4

tumblr_pbzkoxqlpZ1r0u1meo1_500.gif.9bd42de76cdda4cc74d82a600d75a8ab.gif

I've missed this supergroup. Craig you better make some shit reminiscent of old DRUGS.

• Upvote 3

DRUGS is back babyyy

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, RockinXander said:

It's not just Craig, there is a new line up for DRUGS, it just hasn't been revealed who the members are outside of obviously Craig Owens. 

It's already been confirmed by the original members that they're not involved.  Sure he could get new members but that's not really DRUGS is it

• Upvote 2

Instrumentally, this hits like Hollywood Undead's new album lol. Which isn't BAD but strange.

I'm glad to see them making music though and I'm glad to see Craig doing something. I look forward to more :)

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

54 minutes ago, manoverboard679 said:

It's already been confirmed by the original members that they're not involved.  Sure he could get new members but that's not really DRUGS is it

People don't give a shit about supporting band members sadly, it's all about the vocalist because "his voice is pretty".  This will only get traction because of the DRUGS name and Craig, not because of the actual quality of the music itself, which isn't necessarily the greatest considering this track, which is unfortunate to say.

• Upvote 1

No thanks 

• Upvote 1

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

1 hour ago, manoverboard679 said:

I know its been confirmed that there are none of the original members except for Craig BUT there are all new members and plus yes it is STILL drugs. Seriously how many bands have gone through complete member changes except for like 1 original member and still carried on with the original name? A SHIT TON! This is no different with this band at all. 

• Downvote 3