let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

PLS KILL ME!!! WHAT A BANGER!!!!

• Downvote 1

after first spin the standout tracks were hypermania, masochist, and martyr

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

I enjoy the heavier moments on this album. Sweet stuff. Clean vocals here are not my cup of tea tho.

• Upvote 1

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

This album covers just about everything that's good in terms of heavy music. With Our Mirage and Novelists released, this year is already way better than 2019 :lol:

• Upvote 2

god

damn

favorite release oty so far

This album is LIT! Mixing is so good, the breakdowns is dope!

Thank you @Summers !

My favorite songs on the album:

Pray for Rain

Vagabond

Creatures of Habit

Overall. The whole album is pretty solid!

Album of the Year!

• Upvote 1

Well then, this album is very much an AOTY contender for me now.

If this is the kind of quality we're getting, then this year's going to be great for metal.

This is the absolute best way to balance cleans and screams, heavy and light parts. Every single song keeps my attention in a unique way. Such a solid variety we got here, boys. Near perfect album.

• Upvote 2

HELL FUCKING YEAHHHHHHHHHH

I wish I didn't have to wait until tonight to listen to this 

these guys are on to something

FreePSP.gif

Yes, this is pretty good alright

My favorites are Masochist, Martyrs (Waves), All of This is Fleeting and The Descent. 

• Upvote 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

This is such a massive step up from their first EP which i was hit and miss on. The guitars are more memorable, the vocals have somehow more emotion and passion and can be heard alot better. The clean vocalist shined brighter on this album than any time on the Mortal Coil.

Jamie Hails screams are gripping to listen to from the start of Pray For Rain all the way through top The Descent. He has really improved as a vocalist and has shown the scene what he's made of. 

The Bassist and Drummer had some real great moments on here as well but will need to go through another few times to pick them out of whichever songs.

This band has shown why everyone is hyping them up. They have set the new benchmark for Metalcore and deserve all the praise they get.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

Lord, my soul just left my body. I’m gonna need a couple more listens though to see if this beats Loathe for my AOTY so far

These guys deserve every single sliver of success heading their way.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Omg! 

This just made my day so much better! 

What a banger!!! 

• Upvote 1

Just finished the first song "Pray for Rain"' and I already know it's an AOTY contender!

This is ridiculously good. All the tracks sound great. Think Vagabond was the only one that felt a bit boring, but the rest was excellent. Current favorites are Landmine, Masochist, Creatures of Habit, and The Descent. I'm just sad after all the hype, the album is over so quick hahaha

A bit concerned people are saying the singles are their favorite songs after first listen. 

About to give this baby a ride. I'm sure it'll be awesome either way.

Complaints - it’s too short. Especially after the long wait. And I don’t believe the little piss bag record label kept it from leaking!  Very annoying. 

Praise - it’s clearly AOTY so far. Martyr and Above My Head stood out to me on first listen. I think Masochist is still my favorite. But there’s not a bad song on here. Just wish it was longer. 12-14 songs would have been more appropriate. 

1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I don’t think this band is quite worth the hype that they receive as they don’t really do anything different, but this album is enjoyable enough. Probably their most enjoyable work. Landmine is still the best song on the album. The more atmospheric bits are really cool. 

It doesn’t sound like they even tried to do anything different. I don’t know if that makes them unworthy of hype. But I get what you’re saying.